First grow. What yield to expect?

• Thread starter Taktookato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Taktookato

Hey guys
so this is my first grow. Had a lot of ups and downs but here I’m. It’s day 32 of bloom.
My ph is between 5.8 to 6.2. My soil ppm is about 1300.
I’m growing 3 Shiska berries ( they were 5, lost to cause they were hermis) and 5 mr mother Mother Earth.
The Shiskas need 8-9 weeks of flowering while the Mr Mother Earth needs 60-65 days, this according to the seed manual.
Can I know what to expect as yield. I’m growing in 9x9 room under 2 600w hps.
Also any general advise.

First grow what yield to expect
First grow what yield to expect 2
First grow what yield to expect 3
First grow what yield to expect 4
First grow what yield to expect 5
First grow what yield to expect 6
First grow what yield to expect 7
First grow what yield to expect 8
First grow what yield to expect 9
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

There are a ton of people on this forum with more experience than I have. I have no idea of your expected yield, but at day 32 I don't think your fan leaves should be so yellow. I think your plants are screaming for Nitrogen. In my own grows, I've often overlooked how important it is for Nitrogen in the early days of flower.

Deke

Deke

There are a ton of people on this forum with more experience than I have. I have no idea of your expected yield, but at day 32 I don't think your fan leaves should be so yellow. I think your plants are screaming for Nitrogen. In my own grows, I've often overlooked how important it is for Nitrogen in the early days of flower.
Yes. N throughout the grow for me from here on out. Learned my lesson this last grow!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
about 8 marijuanas

2 600's - at least 2 lbs

I was gonna say at least enough for 666 weedballs, or 1332 hits from the bongo

But I agree with Jerry, they look like they need nitrogen. And ppm is pretty high for being under 600's without Co2 enrichment. I'd personally like it closer to 800 ppm with more N in the mix, and likely way less P.

And yes, a pound per light is a good target for 600's.

V

Vondank420

From the pics and your info my guess and it's just that....560 to 600 grams dry flower total.

Latest posts

Top Bottom