First grow, which medium to use with dry amendments

• Thread starter Farmer_Shuma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Farmer_Shuma

So this is my first grow and ive been reading alot of conflicting information so just wanted to get a second opinion. Currently sitting on some Gaia green 444, 284, and worm castings. Was looking to grow in FoxFarms cultivation nation 70/30 coco perlite. I have been told that coco isnt good for gaia green amendments and i should instead use a living soil like Ocean forest. What are you guys thoughts on this? Thanks for any advice.
Also sorry if this question has already been asked and answered, if it has please direct me to that thread. Greatly appreciate your time, happy growing.

AKgrow

AKgrow

I use promix HP as a base for making amended soil. I add in coco, castings, organic dry ferts and all the living stuff (microbes, bacteria, fungus, enzymes). Works well.

growsince79

growsince79

So this is my first grow and ive been reading alot of conflicting information so just wanted to get a second opinion. Currently sitting on some Gaia green 444, 284, and worm castings. Was looking to grow in FoxFarms cultivation nation 70/30 coco perlite. I have been told that coco isnt good for gaia green amendments and i should instead use a living soil like Ocean forest. What are you guys thoughts on this? Thanks for any advice.
Also sorry if this question has already been asked and answered, if it has please direct me to that thread. Greatly appreciate your time, happy growing.
Cocoloco for the win

Top Bottom