First Grow White Widow Question

• Thread starter Greenhand2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenhand2

Greenhand2

I am growing White Widow indoors in a 4x4 tent with a SP4000 light. So far I feel very lucky with the way things are going. The plants are totally incrusted with buds and its been 41 days since I switched to 12/12 lighting. The place I bought them said it takes 55 to 65 days to flower and to harvest. When I look at the trichomes most are milky and some are amber. Some are clear but not most.

I decided to start flushing it and I did the first flush this past Wed, and another yesterday Saturday. Today is Sunday. The trichomes look ready now but I would like to see the buds fatten up some more because they aren't really as fat as I would like. How much more will buds fatten during a flush or will they? I have been using Nectar for the Gods all throughout the grow and flushing with Herculean Harvest and Aphrodite's Extraction.

When should I chop them down? I don't want to wait too long or miss out on some fattening if that's going to happen that it. Is 41 days normal? Some even claim you shouldn't count the first week before flowers actually appear. That would mean they are only in day 34 of flower.
First grow white widow question
First grow white widow question 2

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no where near finished, stop flushing and keep feeding,

Kissing.mary

Kissing.mary

Beautiful looking plants tho... mabe try an organic flower boost. iv heard goof things about sugarboost in flower

Reklax

Reklax

let it go longer, don't worry about ambers on sugars its common, check the calyx. Nice grow!

Greenhand2

Greenhand2

You guys that say its too early did not mention the pic I posted if the trichomes. From what I have seen online those trichomes indicate they are ready. So you guys go by the calendar and not the trichomes?

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I’d keep feeding another week at least. Like Reklax said check the bud thrichs the sugar leaves always change early. Look good though

Latest posts

Top Bottom