First grow

• Thread starter EVanMandalay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EVanMandalay

Hi everyone, first grow going on right now, legal State, and first post on any forum. Growing tired of these tiny nugs at the dispensary I decided to grow myself. On my property I have a large earth house (half of a greenhouse buried underground on one side) that has plumbing and electrical. I planted 4 hybrid seeds back in March. Went from a solo cup to one gallon to 7 gallon canvas bags. They've been in 50/50 mycorrhizae and worm castings. Two of them I topped and the other two I wanted to let go and do their thing other than pruning leaves etc... They get about 2 gallons of water every 2 or 3 days and maxveg nutrients about once a week. I supplement with a 2000 watt LED so they get 18 hours of daylight.

They are huge. Somewhere just shy of 7ft tall with one being a foot shorter. I'm planning on building some type of dark curtain as I have 4 more plants started and need to separate their light so I can start this one flowering.

I have a couple questions about the next stages of their life. Should I gradually cut down their light to 12/12 or just change it at once? Is 12/12 where I want them for flowering? Also, has anyone done regeneration? They are so big I wonder if I could keep them going. I have a/c and heat in the Earth house so they can go year round. I have attached some pictures of the plants. Can take more close up of needed. Thanks and all tips and experiences are welcome!

E.VanderMandalay

First grow
First grow 2
First grow 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom