First grow!

• Thread starter Mr.Budly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

Looks like you added some perlite.

Nah just on top, the medium level dropped after watering. I just recycled the medium from the previous mix on the top inch to fill it in. Only perlite in there came in the bags otherwise

Madbud

Madbud

Nah just on top, the medium level dropped after watering. I just recycled the medium from the previous mix on the top inch to fill it in. Only perlite in there came in the bags otherwise
I ran the same mix last summer but added perlite. Started in happy frog, then uppotted to a mix of ocean forest, perlite and cocoa coir. FF is like the miraclegro of cannabis, growing for dummies

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

I ran the same mix last summer but added perlite. Started in happy frog, then uppotted to a mix of ocean forest, perlite and cocoa coir. FF is like the miraclegro of cannabis, growing for dummies

I hear yah, been working so far. See if it does better than the straight ocean forest Im trying to save right now. Seems heavily reliant on personal experiences from what you can read, I found it to be a good successful "foot in the door" for my growing curiosity. Did you find adding more perlite to be beneficial?

Madbud

Madbud

I hear yah, been working so far. See if it does better than the straight ocean forest Im trying to save right now. Seems heavily reliant on personal experiences from what you can read, I found it to be a good successful "foot in the door" for my growing curiosity. Did you find adding more perlite to be beneficial?
Yeah, the perlite creates additional air space for root growth. Not sure the cc did anything tho, probably just thins the soil.

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

Yeah, the perlite creates additional air space for root growth. Not sure the cc did anything tho, probably just thins the soil.

I wanted the Coco for drainage purposes, the ocean forest as it comes seemed to retain too much moisture until the plants were mature and stable in their 5 gallon final homes. Think the Coco might help push a little more aggressive veg in less time this go around. In early veg my other plants dried in 4-5 days and steadied out to 2-3 late veg/flower. Gonna see if the Coco allows a consistent 2-3 day dry time and if it's beneficial or holds a disadvantage. Might just be easier for me to remember if it doesn't have a drawback

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

1st two are samoa kush
2nd two are super silver glue...
They aren't as milky as I was hoping, 2nd grow will finish right... 1st grow is the start of a learning curve!! The trichomes appeared to be turning more amber or burnt.... Cut em and gonna run em... Got the perpetual going though as well... Lots of blurple, doing the trick for now. Roughly 465 actual watts pumping into the 4x2 for this run, you know what they say!!! Smoke em if you got em, threw the cf grow veg light in the tent for a stackable approach, or slowly upgrade and spend as much in the long run with twice the wires! Will it grow? Probably! Will I learn more? Of course!!! Every one will be grown with a little different training to see what suits my handicap!!

IMG 20191210 190900
IMG 20191210 192946
IMG 20191210 184142
IMG 20191210 190537
IMG 20191210 201218
IMG 20191210 201205
IMG 20191210 200353
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Alright I will be that guy since nobody else is gonna... Those new tech resin pumps on the foot stool? haha sorry had to i cant fight the urge.

Good looking start man

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

Alright I will be that guy since nobody else is gonna... Those new tech resin pumps on the foot stool? haha sorry had to i cant fight the urge.

Good looking start man

Haha gonna be honest, I didn't even pay attention to em! Between running on caffeine and what feels like cat naps. I'll have to check my surroundings next time

Top Bottom