First Grow

• Thread starter CannabisAK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabisAK

CannabisAK

I agree your watering practices look much better, but unfortunately you've learned a hard lesson to never feed fresh Fox Farm ocean Forest nutrients, and never feed at manufacturer's recommendations; assuming you've flushed and are watching New Growth it should work itself out

Can you get a close-up of this Bud right here..

20200806 110133
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Still blurry you might want to take a closer look cuz I can't tell what I'm seeing from that pic
Screenshot 20200806 150523 Photo Editor

CannabisAK

CannabisAK

Im saying you not letting pots dry enough, Constantly soaked roots lead to slow growth root rot and bugs.
Heres where your advice led me. Severe underwatering that led to 2 of my plants dying. Not blaming you, just gave some bad advice on your grow that doesnt transalte to someone elses

20200808 075746
NewWorld

NewWorld

Heres where your advice led me. Severe underwatering that led to 2 of my plants dying. Not blaming you, just gave some bad advice on your grow that doesnt transalte to someone elses
Ouch. I've had mine look like it in Veg, just watered it and sprayed all the leaves and they all bounced back. Although in flower, i'm pretty sure it'll stunt the growth even if you do save it. Mine actually looked at lot worse than that. Was convinced they were dead.
I'm also growing in fabric pots and they dry out much faster. Hope you managed to save the one.
How long did you leave between watering?

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

How did it lead to the plant dying O.o
Surely you would've noticed it going unhealthy?

I'd rather underwater than overwater, I leave mines to dry out alot and just judge by the weight..

Been working so far

NewWorld

NewWorld

How did it lead to the plant dying O.o
Surely you would've noticed it going unhealthy?

I'd rather underwater than overwater, I leave mines to dry out alot and just judge by the weight..

Been working so far
I normally sick my fingers in about 2 inches (no need for jokes 😂) if it's dry that far down I water them. Suppose it depends on the heat in his tent. If theres been a spike and the plants are dry i'm sure that could shock them. In flower I water every 12 hours.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I normally sick my fingers in about 2 inches (no need for jokes 😂) if it's dry that far down I water them. Suppose it depends on the heat in his tent. If theres been a spike and the plants are dry i'm sure that could shock them. In flower I water every 12 hours.

I done that too 😂
Yeah that is true, I'm just changing over to flowering stage (first grow too) so I'll keep that in mind about the heat when I crank up th lights.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

That guy really screwed you over sorry that happened. I thought your watering looks much better after the initial over-watering. Doesn't really matter how many days in between watering as long as you're letting it dry out in between that's the key.

Latest posts

Top Bottom