First hybrid photoperiod grow

• Thread starter LandraceGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LandraceGrower

LandraceGrower

Hi i am new here... I want to grow my first photoperiod hybrid amnesia haze by expert seeds this year outdoors.
Should i grow her directly in ground or in 50L pot
If i grow her in ground how to amend the soil for her and what organic nutrients should i use????
Here 12/12 darkness starts from oct.
The monsoon season is from June to sep. Post monsoon season is Oct and Nov. Winter and cold season is from dec to feb

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi i am new here... I want to grow my first photoperiod hybrid amnesia haze by expert seeds this year outdoors.
Should i grow her directly in ground or in 50L pot
If i grow her in ground how to amend the soil for her and what organic nutrients should i use????
Here 12/12 darkness starts from oct.
The monsoon season is from June to sep. Post monsoon season is Oct and Nov. Winter and cold season is from dec to feb
not a very big window,wit the monsoons season,might think about doing them inside or at least plan to get them out of rain,still with all that moisture you might be dealing with a lot of pm and bud rot

LandraceGrower

LandraceGrower

not a very big window,wit the monsoons season,might think about doing them inside or at least plan to get them out of rain,still with all that moisture you might be dealing with a lot of pm and bud rot
I can prevent her from rain but i cannot prevent her from fogg
From November winter season starts and at nights humidity will reach 100%. I have no light proof rooms indoors to move her while flowering.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I can prevent her from rain but i cannot prevent her from fogg
From November winter season starts and at nights humidity will reach 100%. I have no light proof rooms indoors to move her while flowering.
that gonna be hard to pull of if 12/12 lights start in oct,then winter in dec,these plants can survive in a little cold but still need love if you know what mean,you could veg inside and make the plant as big as you want ,but comes down to flower time no matter how you do it,2 months might get you flowered and harvest ,depends on the strain

LandraceGrower

LandraceGrower

that gonna be hard to pull of if 12/12 lights start in oct,then winter in dec,these plants can survive in a little cold but still need love if you know what mean,you could veg inside and make the plant as big as you want ,but comes down to flower time no matter how you do it,2 months might get you flowered and harvest ,depends on the strain
Yeah that's my problem if the plant starts to flower from oct then nov will be very cold for them while they flower and also in mornings the sunlight will be very strong in those months

Latest posts

Top Bottom