FIRST HYDRO ATTEMPT AND SUPER EXCITED!

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So due to to the love and support amongst the community, and guiding me through 5 grows, i have finally made the decision to go hydro! Better yet im doing it along a friend who used to work in a grow house in Colorodo before moving here. He has put me on to the a new butrient line they used that would run them 220 that is being offered for 36 on amazon, product by BC Buds. the system we are making was made in total for $119.78. This included the 5 net pots, the 5 buckets, rock wool, clay pellets, pump, and all plumbing ( very unique style for a true read of youre bucket). It will be all black, perfectly sealed and we are incorborating a JUST IN CASE though bot physically possible, an overdlow back into the same pot. I wish we bad black buckets to show it up and running. But Either way, i got some good sprouts all reasy on 3 strains i have been really wanting to grom (lambs breath, Amnesia Haze and Green Crack. The others will be going outdoors, in my other tent once my Runtz are done, to some friends, and my buddy has land behind his property that no one ever goes on that we are going to drop a bunch in a natural state and see what happens to untouched mother nature treated plants. Ill attach a video of my current amd brand new 3x3 that has alot going on in it but the only ones staying in it will be the hydro setup in the net pots. Super excited because you guys got me really far in soil and coco and im ready to invest in hydro and our upcoming buisness model thay we are working on. Wife is a nurse and she now getting a masters in a program related to nursing combined with cannabis for medical. i study herb alot and she will get the more scientific knowledge. We are huge live music fans and we have always wanted a very chill local beach venue for only acoustic live reggae bands, or chill music. and attached to it will be a restaraunt of infused cannabis meals, small grow area for people to see the beauty of growing and a small shop of our products. sounds more complex then it really is. jist of it is this is an investment for a buisness to try and help people destress with medical grade Marijuana and eelax to good vibes and a dinner to relax, and a shop with only medical grade products and area to see how we grow. Me growing in heneral was a work in progress. put about 2 years of reading and youtubing before ever planting a seed even being a landscaper of 26 years. I started off and somehow had my largest yields yet however airy buds. So thays when I jumped in here and you guys have put up with alot of questions but ive always gotten a resoltuon. i have learned SOOOOOOKK much in 10 months and 5 grows in (i was mainly doing autos till recently). Needless ro say once again thank this beautiful community I am now going to make my first attempt to see what i can do with hydro ❤️💛💚

First hydro attempt and super excited
tobh

tobh

Supporter
whoa! wall of text. paragraphs are a thing. plants look good, i didn't read a single word of what you wrote though. edit the post and put some line breaks in, maybe?

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Thank you. After you pointed that out i asked my wife what we were smoking currently smoking this evening, and she said Candy Jack. Booom! Pot makes me creative lol. when im not stoned i hate even writing a text lol. Thanks again

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Thank you. After you pointed that out i asked my wife what we were smoking currently smoking this evening, and she said Candy Jack. Booom! Pot makes me creative lol. when im not stoned i hate even writing a text lol. Thanks again
no harm no foul lol would love to read what you wrote but two dozen lines of text make my eyes go all fucky. can't imagine trying to decipher that on a phone haha

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

single bucket. was going to do reaoirvoir but i wanted to keep it under 125 and i really feel ill feel more in tune with each plant more. im have a very controlling demeanor when it comes ro work and things i know i can possibly be good at. Maybe a good choice maybe a bad choice but i got to start some where. Also aquaman while I have you, I sincerely want tobthank you and MoeRed and several others because in all seriousness I was growing for purpose just cause we could. but i have NEVER been so interested in the acience behind the most amazing medicine. Im gonna go all out. I have a specific question for you. my durbans just hit predlower in past 2 or 3 days.what would happen if i planted a photo seed outdoor this time of year. i have a shit ton of seeds and will to make alot of experiments. Thanks again man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

single bucket. was going to do reaoirvoir but i wanted to keep it under 125 and i really feel ill feel more in tune with each plant more. im have a very controlling demeanor when it comes ro work and things i know i can possibly be good at. Maybe a good choice maybe a bad choice but i got to start some where. Also aquaman while I have you, I sincerely want tobthank you and MoeRed and several others because in all seriousness I was growing for purpose just cause we could. but i have NEVER been so interested in the acience behind the most amazing medicine. Im gonna go all out. I have a specific question for you. my durbans just hit predlower in past 2 or 3 days.what would happen if i planted a photo seed outdoor this time of year. i have a shit ton of seeds and will to make alot of experiments. Thanks again man
Depending on the hrs of light exposure you may need a supplemental but this time of year it should be ok and veg a bit longer. I would slowly adjust the light cycle to match that of your area before putting it out to resuce the risk of flower and reveg.

Single site is a lot more work but great for learning and understanding the process. After a grow though i think you’ll find yourself wanting to upgrade to RDWC strictly for the reduction of work and attention needed.

This grow im going 13 gal sites and 13gal res. Its total volume you worry about in a RDWC so you don’t necessarily need a big res

tobh

tobh

Supporter
throwing seeds outdoors right now would yield nothing. the plants would barely be mature by the time most everyone is starting harvest. throw some volunteers out, LEARN!

you strike me as young and hungry. pick a direction and go, pursue relentlessly. pitter patter, get at er!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

throwing seeds outdoors right now would yield nothing. the plants would barely be mature by the time most everyone is starting harvest. throw some volunteers out, LEARN!

you strike me as young and hungry. pick a direction and go, pursue relentlessly. pitter patter, get at er!
My bad i thought he meant the plants that were pre flowering

tobh

tobh

Supporter
My bad i thought he meant the plants that were pre flowering
i'm not sure what OP meant, tbh. i'm fighting through the lack of line breaks and utter lack of punctuation. hence my impression this is a young buck with ambition and the world at their feet.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

nope. actually a well established buisned onwer at 43 and found a hobby that i LOVE and is healing medication for my sick father and gotten me off many medications. i AMMMM getting At Er. hence trying every option thrown at me. hence asking queations. not groqing for fun now. trying to get better. but thanks

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i producing JUST fine in soil and trying evry other BETTER option out there and there are people like AquaMan who offer suggestions because they see someone passionerly learning and succedding with great advise. the punctation and spelling is due ro a fucked up screen. so go on now and if not intwrested in offerring advise to this specif hydrogrow, youre words mean much of nothing to me.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

nope. actually a well established buisned onwer at 43 and found a hobby that i LOVE and is healing medication for my sick father and gotten me off many medications. i AMMMM getting At Er. hence trying every option thrown at me. hence asking queations. not groqing for fun now. trying to get better. but thanks
Good for you brother… this plant is absolutely fascinating and a lifetime of learning can easily go into it. Hell i hardly smoke but do use edibles. However i am absolutely fascinated and in live with this plant

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

this "young buck" has done this in 10 months BECAUSE of the helpful people here by the way

20220731 223651
20220729 154520
Screenshot 20211024 195454 Photos
Aviary image 1635569800891
20211021 190936
20211022 220438
Dfcba1c9
20220728 082320
20220713 200935
20220716 151851
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think he didn’t mean any disrespect

tobh

tobh

Supporter
alright, stepping out of this one boys. no disrespect OP, but I can't muscle through how you write. as a business owner, I'm sure you're successful, but your written communication here is indecipherable. best of luck! hydro is awesome, it'll blow your socks off with the growth rates and quality of product.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i dont think so either. i had a shitty nifht lol. im the dick tonight. lol. i just accidently broke a bud off the runtz and smoked it and chilled me the fuck out. no more sativas for me for the evening lol.... time to switch to some granimals lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i dont think so either. i had a shitty nifht lol. im the dick tonight. lol. i just accidently broke a bud off the runtz and smoked it and chilled me the fuck out. no more sativas for me for the evening lol.... time to switch to some granimals lol.
Haha you should have seen me when i first made gummies a couple yrs ago… i was sooo fucked up i had to log out half the time. Didn’t know if i was coming or going. I am the definition of lightweight

Top Bottom