First Indoor 600w Led Experiment

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Built a room 6ft tall x 2.5ft x 5ft. Lined with Mylar and vented to outdoors. Small fan drawing the fresh outside air. So far no issues with the room being to hot, hovering around 75 degrees. Got three beans sprouted, 2 strawberry Kush and 1 girls scout cookie. Gonna sprout one more gsc. Excited to see how this led is going to grow. I'll try to do a weekly update on the progress

Oh yeah, growing in fox farm ocean forest with worm castings and a bit of bat guano. I'll also use grow big and tiger bloom. Planning on brewing some worm teas along the way as well.

I want to take some cuttings when the time comes to keep the grow cycling. Still need to build a small room for the clones.

I'll document it all and post along the way.
Peace.

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 1516
IMG 1491
IMG 1403
These were last years outdoor gsc

Irietime

Irietime

I never topped the rhino, but did some lst. Had some minor issues with the white moths landing and laying eggs on the leaves of all the plants, but I stayed on top of picking the damn caterpillars off. I did lose probably close to a half ounce between all three plants to mold do to caterpillar shit. Totally sucked. But I guess that's what you get when you grow organic and outdoors with no sprays. All in all things turned out sweet

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 1805
IMG 1804
IMG 1803
IMG 1780
Here's the indoor setup I put together with wood from the scrap pile and some ply wood I bought. The light is kind of a cheapo galaxyhydro 600w led hooked up on a pulley for raising and lowering according to plant stage. The room I built in was an old laundry room so I just vented in the air through the old dryer vent in the wall. It's bring in nice fresh air from outside. I also put a bit of screen on one side of the vent so no creepy crawlys can make it into the grow room. I got three babies in there now, gonna pop one more for total of four. There about a week old, still pretty tiny. I'll post some pics soon.

I think that just about gets everybody updated. Thanks peace

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Cant wait to see what your results are like. Thats the same light im going to be using next year in a 1.5mx1.5m with a wilma xxl with 18l pots. hope all goes well for you.

Irietime

Irietime

Cant wait to see what your results are like. Thats the same light im going to be using next year in a 1.5mx1.5m with a wilma xxl with 18l pots. hope all goes well for you.
Yeah thanks! Only a week in. Plants are growing and staying compact, not stretching. So far so good. As the plants get bigger I get more and more excited. Good luck to you

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
View attachment 648447 View attachment 648448 View attachment 648449 View attachment 648450 Here's the indoor setup I put together with wood from the scrap pile and some ply wood I bought. The light is kind of a cheapo galaxyhydro 600w led hooked up on a pulley for raising and lowering according to plant stage. The room I built in was an old laundry room so I just vented in the air through the old dryer vent in the wall. It's bring in nice fresh air from outside. I also put a bit of screen on one side of the vent so no creepy crawlys can make it into the grow room. I got three babies in there now, gonna pop one more for total of four. There about a week old, still pretty tiny. I'll post some pics soon.

I think that just about gets everybody updated. Thanks peace

If you paint it white it would reflect alot more light onto the plant than those mylar blankets.

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 1856
IMG 1858
So I was at my local nursery going to pick up another bag of ocean forest and I saw that they were selling an eb stone organic 420 mix, so naturally I was yeah I'll go with that one. Took it to the counter and the woman said she had another bag this eb stone ultimate recipe. She said it's the exact recipe as the 420 mix. I guess some nurseries had an issue with the name 420 mix and wouldn't sell it. So eb stone put the same soil in a different labeled bag. i checked out the ingredients of both bags and sure enough it was all true. Long story short got 5 bucks off the ultimate recipe. Right on

Irietime

Irietime

IMG 1883
IMG 1884
IMG 1885
IMG 1886
IMG 1887
Three bigger plants at 14 days. First one gsc other two straw kush. My mystery seed sprouted, kind of deformed leaves,looking like a propeller. See what she turns into. Then another little sk sprouted, and I'm waiting on my last sprout another gsc. That'll be my six legal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom