First Indoor/dwc Grow. Defoliation During Flower Help Plzzz

• Thread starter croptopper11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
croptopper11

croptopper11

If it was my plant, I would bump my PPM's up to 750 and watch for a change, that is some tree your feeding.
im using foxfarm hydro trio. as of now im using the big bloom & tiger bloom with sensi calmag extra and hydroguard, im personally not too crazy over the foxfarm with the root stain from BB, murky res water. but really i cant complain for my first shot at indoor & hyrdo. ive stuffed both he reflector144 & 96 in the tent,figured ill burst this widow at the seams or burn it down trying! lmao

croptopper11

croptopper11

Hang your light high, let it warm up, then lower it in stages until you get it to where you want it, both heat and brightness wise.
thank ya! the only thing im not liking right now is i literally have no idea of what to expect at the end being indoor & LED i knew i was goin to need more watts to have a chance at what i would consider a successful grow. and looking at the stretch i got during the flip i prob didnt need to give it extra 35ish days in veg smh lol. 11 inches tall at the flip, 30" as of last night

croptopper11

croptopper11

just over 4 weeks into flower. still having the cal-mag issues. alot of my leaves are getting the brown spots from top of plant to bottom, anybody had this problem and couldnt seem to give it enough cali-mag. tried pushing the ppm range over 700 and some leaves and leaf tips say enough lol.

07CB14B0 99AD 4C66 9AE8 052A150C044C
58343CF8 165E 4AAA ABA7 9A084E07E260
2EE24D74 BD58 4520 8F7B 9C53C2C8C526
D0F6B37A 1D2F 46BA A006 DBAE37191365
07E3BE83 7276 458C AB53 8A93C704A434
chemistry

chemistry

how much calmag were u giving it and how often? i dnt wanna overload it but damnn im ready to dump the whole 250ml in the bucket lol.. ph stays beteern 5.7-6.1, i let it float but since flower its been holding more consistent at 5.8-5.9

Have a look on my grow, there is no set amount per feed, it's what your plants need at the time, try 3ml in your rez, if your PPM's are at the top of your range, let the plant feed for a couple of days until the PPM's drop, then put it in, keep a log of how much you put in over the whole of your grow, then next time you'll know how many mls per feed to spread the Calmag over your whole grow and you'll know how much is in your rez and be able to tell how much flower nuit you have to put in.

croptopper11

croptopper11

Have a look on my grow, there is no set amount per feed, it's what your plants need at the time, try 3ml in your rez, if your PPM's are at the top of your range, let the plant feed for a couple of days until the PPM's drop, then put it in, keep a log of how much you put in over the whole of your grow, then next time you'll know how many mls per feed to spread the Calmag over your whole grow and you'll know how much is in your rez and be able to tell how much flower nuit you have to put in.
i keep a daily log of everything, and what i adjust the numbers to so looking back wont be an issue. im at work but i believe the calmag is 2ml per L. ive got roughly 4-5 weeks left and i mighhhttt have a cple days left on this 250ml bottle. most of which has been used in flower. ill have to check out ur journal when i get home thank u!. the last 3 waterings ive added 12-15-18ml. keep telling myself it cant be eating that much calmag. is this uncommon or the norm?

stonestacker

stonestacker

In my experience you can't turn the ca- around this late in flower. Keep strain notes and feed more camag in veg next time. I also cut out extra calmag 4th or 5th week of flower. It helps with taste and smoothness of final product.
Nice job.

croptopper11

croptopper11

Nice plant, like the structure.

You can see how fast you can feed to much and hit the top end of your PPM's. How many weeks until finish.

flower time is 8-9 weeks.. if shes goes 9 i have little under 5 weeks til harvest. plan on flushing 3-4 days on final week?

Nice grow dude! I always had problems with tiger bloom. I am guessing you get 5 oz of stticky, stanky flowers...

thank ya, ive put some time into this one, ask the wife lol..i not real crzy over this FF trio doubt ill run it again. just ordered AN PH perfect nutes for my next grow. i dnt know what to expect n maybe my expectations for 1st indoor are too high but id consider 5 oz a fail for the grow honestly. i have 30 branches with top colas, just assuming a low guess of 5g a branch would put me over the 5zip (fingers crossed)

chemistry

chemistry

flower time is 8-9 weeks.. if shes goes 9 i have little under 5 weeks til harvest. plan on flushing 3-4 days on final week?

thank ya, ive put some time into this one, ask the wife lol..i not real crzy over this FF trio doubt ill run it again. just ordered AN PH perfect nutes for my next grow. i dnt know what to expect n maybe my expectations for 1st indoor are too high but id consider 5 oz a fail for the grow honestly. i have 30 branches with top colas, just assuming a low guess of 5g a branch would put me over the 5zip (fingers crossed)

I've a Critical Kush that looks like your plant, and it's better for the extra week, nine in total, and a weeks flush, 10 weeks in all.
Critical Kush 4 W3b Upright

This one is currently 4 weeks into flower, 3 weeks in this pic.

croptopper11

croptopper11

I've a Critical Kush that looks like your plant, and it's better for the extra week, nine in total, and a weeks flush, 10 weeks in all.
View attachment 777519

This one is currently 4 weeks into flower, 3 weeks in this pic.

are u using the garden ring to keep the growth inside or for support? ive got the ring on mine pushing the perimeter of the plant outward and pulled n tied some of the inner branches to it to get little better light penetration and air flow

Latest posts

Top Bottom