First indoor experience. Leaves problem ofc (auto)

• Thread starter stasmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stasmoke

stasmoke

Hi everyone!

Got 2 different strains in a 60x60x140 box. Theay are on 57 day from seedling and got 23 more days to go, passport says. Planin to start using Ripen at day 64 for two weeks, 2 days of darkness after and chop.

Watering once per two days 1L/plant, pH is 6.2-6.5; 11L fabric pots, 70% soil, 20% coco, perlite 10%.

Kingbrite LED QB 240W running @100-140W of power (18/6), ~50cm above the plants. Daily avg humidity around 35-40%, avg temps day 27C; night 19C.

Should I be worried about the leaves form/color? It's only at one girl (moby xxl auto dinafem). Thinking about doing defoliation of those poor looking leaves

First indoor experience leaves problem ofc auto
First indoor experience leaves problem ofc auto 2
First indoor experience leaves problem ofc auto 3
First indoor experience leaves problem ofc auto 4
First indoor experience leaves problem ofc auto 5
First indoor experience leaves problem ofc auto 6
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi everyone!

Got 2 different strains in a 60x60x140 box. Theay are on 57 day from seedling and got 23 more days to go, passport says. Planin to start using Ripen at day 64 for two weeks, 2 days of darkness after and chop.

Watering once per two days 1L/plant, pH is 6.2-6.5; 11L fabric pots, 70% soil, 20% coco, perlite 10%.

Kingbrite LED QB 240W running @100-140W of power (18/6), ~50cm above the plants. Daily avg humidity around 35-40%, avg temps day 27C; night 19C.

Should I be worried about the leaves form/color? It's only at one girl (moby xxl auto dinafem). Thinking about doing defoliation of those poor looking leaves
Hi what Nutes are you feeding the plant .

stasmoke

stasmoke

Mineral nutes, called Etisso, made in Germany. Currently using red series made for flowering, 1.8ml/1L + some additional phosphorus. Whole cycle watering with them (green series for veg period). Pure water was used only once at day 35.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Whe
Mineral nutes, called Etisso, made in Germany. Currently using red series made for flowering, 1.8ml/1L + some additional phosphorus. Whole cycle watering with them (green series for veg period). Pure water was used only once at day 35.
n you water do you water till 10 to 20 % run off and are your pots bags up off the tent floor I think it’s a PH problem and drainage problem .

stasmoke

stasmoke

Whe

n you water do you water till 10 to 20 % run off and are your pots bags up off the tent floor I think it’s a PH problem and drainage problem .

I didnt measure the runoff at all lol. My pots standing on the tent floor on the plastic frisbee plates. Drainage is actually abit better ont the other plant, that looks healtier

stasmoke

stasmoke

Ph prolly caused from salt build up from over feeding ? ,my 2 cents no need to feed that auto so heavy

So I probably should try pure water for the next few times or maybe even till Ripen?

stasmoke

stasmoke

Ok thanks alot!
I would flush and ch the runoff ph and ppm then decide what the next move is , do you have a ppm or E.C. meter

Yes. Gonna follow your advice. Put them on a wooden lil crates and check the pH and ppm of runoff for the first time.

Btw, how do you flush it right way? Never did this. Should I just water them with usual 1L of clean water or put them in the bath and flush hard?

stasmoke

stasmoke

I just run phed water thru them some guys do put em in the tub let’s get some numbers before ya go extreme, they don’t look that bad man, they will be fine. I got way worse! Lmao
Whe

Guys, one more thing.

Im plannin to flush my 11L pots with a tap water (till i get 10-20% runoff)- 8.3 pH abd 340ppm, I want to lower the pH with a squeezed lemon juice down to 6.2-6.5. Is it ok???

Also, what's the approx amount of water I need to use for each pot?

And I pierced my medium alot with a thin stick to increase drainage/aeration - stupid?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Guys, one more thing.

Im plannin to flush my 11L pots with a tap water (till i get 10-20% runoff)- 8.3 pH abd 340ppm, I want to lower the pH with a squeezed lemon juice down to 6.2-6.5. Is it ok???

Also, what's the approx amount of water I need to use for each pot?

And I pierced my medium alot with a thin stick to increase drainage/aeration - stupid?
Do you have a ph meter yes lemon juice will lower ph but without a meter going to be hard to judge the amount .

stasmoke

stasmoke

Day 58.

Flushed Moby(has much more yellowish leaves ont the photo) till 20% runoff.

Incoming water: pH=6,42 / ppm=261
Runoff water: pH=6,65 / ppm=836

Flushed AK47(greenier leaves, better lookin on the photo imo) aswell.

Runoff water: pH=6,67 / ppm=1100

What should I do now?

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Day 58.

Flushed Moby(has much more yellowish leaves ont the photo) till 20% runoff.

Runoff water: pH=6,65 / ppm=836

Flushed AK47(greenier leaves, better lookin on the photo imo) aswell.

Runoff water: pH=6,67 / ppm=1100

What should I do now?
Those are not that bad the mobly may be askin for more nutes, but the ak I would say is about where ya wanna be?

Mobbly might have been locked out of some nutes due to high ph in combination with nute build up? Maybe let’s see some more pics tomorrow

A slurry test is another good way to ck the soil ph an prolly what I would do

stasmoke

stasmoke

Those are not that bad the mobly may be askin for more nutes, but the ak I would say is about where ya wanna be?

Mobbly might have been locked out of some nutes due to high ph in combination with nute build up? Maybe let’s see some more pics tomorrow

A slurry test is another good way to ck the soil ph an prolly what I would do

Thanks for reply!

Did some photos right b4 the flush, will compare tomorrow.

ph of water for whole cycle was in 5.8-6.5 range. Not gonna give them any food today and will continue my research tomorrow )

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks like you could feed 600ish ppm with good runoff. They do look hungry. If I had to guess it's a nutrient build up but imbalance is the issue not salinity which is uncommon... Feeding a bit to light and you can see it's building up by the input outout numbers. Without good runoff you end up with usually salinity issues first but since your feed was so low you are seeing imbalances first. Should be very quick and easy to fix.

Up feed and increase runoff. Then make sure it get a decent dry cycle between waterings.

Top Bottom