First Indoor grow Update - take a look

• Thread starter Hiroln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hiroln

Hiroln

Ok - so it’s been approx 7 weeks since I popped the 1st seed - started more every 2 weeks as I was trying to get the hang of this. Made a few mistakes along the way - used to hot of soil on a few autos and stunted them, but live and learn. Got a mix of autos (I’m impatient) and photo going / lots of strains - GPD, plantaim OG, gelato, weeding cake, runts, Girl Scout, bubba kush, strawberry banna - a few more. All told will have about 100 plants total (got another 100 seeds).

have been hand watering - but fuck that, setting up automated drip to waste system on all new plants ….

I broke one of my babies - but got 4 good clones (1st attempt at cloning btw).
Here’s this setup - and a few pics …. Follow if you like / happy for any advise - as I just figuring this out as I go. Background is in chemical engineering - so I figure check my EC in / out along with pH and nutrients strength - what’s the worst they can happen lol…..

First indoor grow update   take a look
First indoor grow update   take a look 2
First indoor grow update   take a look 3
First indoor grow update   take a look 4
First indoor grow update   take a look 5
First indoor grow update   take a look 6
Xhale

Xhale

I dig your Pink Panther in the corner:) I always felt that he was an 'intellectual stoner' (as opposed to the munchie stoner of Scooby/Shaggy). your farm looks awesome!

B

buhdda

that's illegal in my state, the maximum we can have is 5 plants that's it, most anyone can have in the US is a total of 6 plants with 5-6 seedlings that is it , CA AZ NM & 1 of the states up north , the rest are limited, like 5 plants as in IL & MO, like thctalk a few of Derik's forums you will get kicked out & banned to post illegal activity, it's there on their conditions to joining

Hiroln

Hiroln

Good thing I have a growers license in the state of OK and have no limit on how many plants I can grow :) nothing illegal to see here ….100% legit ….

M

MissMiss

that's illegal in my state, the maximum we can have is 5 plants that's it, most anyone can have in the US is a total of 6 plants with 5-6 seedlings that is it , CA AZ NM & 1 of the states up north , the rest are limited, like 5 plants as in IL & MO, like thctalk a few of Derik's forums you will get kicked out & banned to post illegal activity, it's there on their conditions to joining
Mine is 12 plants per adult. I have 3 in all stages, playing it safe

Hiroln

Hiroln

I dig your Pink Panther in the corner:) I always felt that he was an 'intellectual stoner' (as opposed to the munchie stoner of Scooby/Shaggy). your farm looks awesome!
Thanks / his is kind of like my garden gnome, keep a eye out on my babies for safe keeping.

Heywood

Heywood

That first picture makes me think Rube Goldberg set that room up. 😎

B

BadFish_Genetics

Actually in some places like Humboldt in CA you can grow 99 plants as it's not a federal crime unless you go over a 100 pla ts. So with the right paperwork you can grow 99, I did it for 8byears starting in 96

Top Bottom