First indoor set up guyss 😜

• Thread starter red_bull179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
red_bull179

red_bull179

Hey guys just started my first i door crops im going with critical mass autos with 5gal pots topped to 2\3 of my 5gals im using 250w HPS in my new growing spaces i made my self 😜 its week 2 now sry for thats i had lost my cell haha seeds where germ and directly plant into 5gal pot i started the seed 8 september att 5pm im running on 18\6 with a feeding programes since auto are very fragile i give then 1\8 veg nuts as a feed now im waitting on nex week for feeding anny tips plz c
Since if my first auto will start lsted weed 3 pic on the way 😜 temp is average 22to 28 and humidity around 55% lower somtime 45% . the temps gona drop a bit in winter since i made that set up in my 2ed tique house 😜

First indoor set up guyss
First indoor set up guyss 2
First indoor set up guyss 3
First indoor set up guyss 4
First indoor set up guyss 5
Blizz1

Blizz1

Your setup looks great and the girls seem fine.

If I was to add any thing it would be to try and surround your ladies with some movable panels to try and capture a little more of that light.

Before I went to a tent set-up, I made some panels out of the 1" foam sheets at Home Cheepo. I was running a 315w CMH and capturing some of that stray light helped especially during flower.

You may look at you ventilation also. What's the cfm of your fan? Seems like a lot of cubic feet for a 6" fan I'm guessing.

Happy growing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom