First Journal: 4 FastBuds Tangie’Matic in 3x3 under sf4000.

• Thread starter PhatNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNugz

PhatNugz

sick grow bud. I am still trying to figure out how things are moving so fast. It is like you post pics in early veg then BAMM there are buds everywhere 2 days later 🤣 wth
Haha thank you! Gotta love the auto flowers for the impatient growers like myself lmao

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Hey all. Been growing for a few years now mainly experimenting with different grow methods, mediums, nutrients, training techniques, etc. I learn more and more every grow. Finally decided to post my first journal. Hope y’all enjoy and follow along.

• Strain: Tangie’Matic
  • Breeder: FastBuds
  • Strain: Tangie'Matic
  • Light: Spider Farmerr SF 4000.
  • Tent: Vivosun 3x3
  • Nutrients: Gain Green, Bush Doctor Cal-Mag, Blue Planet Nutrients Liquid Seaweed.
  • Bennies: Great White, TeaCo Terp Tea.
  • Medium: FFOF.
Right now these girls are on day 2 from sprout, planted in 3 gallon smart pots. I started the seeds in a shot glass with room temp R/O water from my aquatic life home r/o system (all waters from the grow will come from this system). once the seeds sunk, ~12 hours, I transferred them to a paper towel in a dark container and placed the container in the garage where its nice and warm here in Phoenix. ~24hrs later, all 4 seeds sprouted. I transferred the seeds to rapid rooter cubes and placed them in there pots. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this as I had not yet decided to journal this grow. The soil has been amended with 1 cup dolomite lime per large bag, some perlite (didn't measure), and the bottom gallon of each pot has 1 tbsp of GG 4-4-4 all purpose and 1 tbsp of 2-8-4 bloom. Waterings will remain the same from start to finish: 5ml/gal Cal-Mag, 5ml/gal Liquid Sea Weed, and 1/4tsp/gal Great White. I DO NOT PH my water, however I have tested thee water straight from the r/o filter, and it usually around 6.1. Ive never tested it after adding everything. Girls are currently in my 2x2 "veg" tent under a single HLG90 with r-spec v2 board raised all the way to top of the tent. Once I harvest my blackberry auto out of my 3x3, all 4 tangies will move to the 3x3. I plan on pushing my blackberry another week, I will add a pic for reference. The other plant in the pic is a sour diesel auto also from fast buds, that will be finishing its life in the 2x2 with the hlg90 once the tangies take the 3x3.

View attachment 1256273View attachment 1256274View attachment 1256276
Type of fan is that I like that

PhatNugz

PhatNugz

Day 46. Just watering when pots are light. I will give their last top dress on the next watering. Still keeping temps between 78-80, humidity between 40-50%, light adjusted to 300w at about 2 feet off the canopy.
7FE8319A C68A 4FFD BBB7 11A419B1E289

PhatNugz

PhatNugz

End of day 52. All 4 girls were too dressed on day 48. Wanted to experiment so I went a little heavier than usual. Each received 5 Tbsp Bloom and 1 Tbsp all purpose, as well as 12 Tbsp earthworm castings. SF4000 still set to 300w, I don’t think I will go any higher, but we will see. Watering every 3-4 days at this point. Thanks for all the support!
726535CF A7D4 4B78 B34E BB0132E59A0B
91D22E08 D642 4D3A B13D C56D8963E44F

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

End of day 52. All 4 girls were too dressed on day 48. Wanted to experiment so I went a little heavier than usual. Each received 5 Tbsp Bloom and 1 Tbsp all purpose, as well as 12 Tbsp earthworm castings. SF4000 still set to 300w, I don’t think I will go any higher, but we will see. Watering every 3-4 days at this point. Thanks for all the support!View attachment 1270142View attachment 1270141
Fkin gorgeous ladies. Great work

H

HomegrowNZ

@PhatNugz awesome grow man im just about to start my first auto grow . If you dont mind me asking what kind of harvest weight are you predicting?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Dude, awesome journal and beautiful grow. Thank you for sharing, I learned from that and admire your grow style/ attitude.

Also that fastbud sour diesel auto looks badass and I might have to add it to the bean list now

PhatNugz

PhatNugz

For everyone who was following this grow, I sincerely apologize that I never finished the journal. Life happened, and it happened fast! I did manage to finish the grow, and had roughly 8oz dried and cured, which is right on par with my expectation. I greatly appreciate the words of encouragement, and I’m very happy that I was able to help some people out. I took a few months hiatus, but now I am ready to fire up a new grow. For those interested I will be starting a new journal tonight and I will post the link here. Same light and tent (sf4000 in 3x3), running just one girl from clone (in house genetics platinum kush breath). I will be using the same exact grow method, except this time I will able to transplant to a larger pot before flower and I will be PHing my feed water (only cause I was gifted a super nice PH pen and want to put it good use). Here’s a quick preview pic
D5F815DF 8724 4735 ACE9 66917B9B0FAD

Latest posts

Top Bottom