First Led Tent Grow

• Thread starter MarkAlan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

These are 4 blue dreams in a 5 by 5, running 600 true watts. Water only soil. 1 week into flower, in 10 gallon pots. Topped 2, fimmed 1, and let one do its thing.
All are LSTed. Anyone have any ideas about what size these girls will get?
First led tent grow
First led tent grow 2
First led tent grow 3

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
They’ll get as big as you let them get. Unless they are autoflowering. If you keep them on a 18-24 hour photoperiod they’ll continue to grow indefinitely. Kudos.

MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

They’ll get as big as you let them get. Unless they are autoflowering. If you keep them on a 18-24 hour photoperiod they’ll continue to grow indefinitely. Kudos.
They are photo periods. All feminized. They are just under a week of flower, measuring 25 inches from dirt to tip.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I'm gonna use as a support trellis.

It just seems like its gonna constrict your ability to move around and check your plants if you’re not doing a scrog but to each his own.

jamesicb

jamesicb

The growing prominence of LED grow lights in the cannabis community is undeniable.

MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

It just seems like its gonna constrict your ability to move around and check your plants if you’re not doing a scrog but to each his own.
There are side access points as well as front. But I have a long neck watering can that reaches what I cant. Think I should use a pole trellis.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
There are side access points as well as front. But I have a long neck watering can that reaches what I cant. Think I should use a pole trellis.

If youre able to manage it thats good. I move my plants too much and them being tethered to something i cant move would cause problems for me. Unless its inside the pots like a bamboo stick or pole. But again its all preferences. If you’re comfortable with it there is no need to change it.

Top Bottom