First off Thank you to this killer community! grow 4 has begun

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

In 16 days and in making a combination of changes you guys suggested to my setup, I feel I have found the sweet spot. I really appreciate all the help. Collage shows the change over the16 days and the tent pics show the changes. So far this is my healthiest looking grow around this time. They have been in flower since 6/17 and today they really started showing their bud sites. I feel like I have been defoliating so much and I lolipopped yet I feel there is sooooo much new growth. I don't want to over defoliate it and then have my plant weaken. any suggestions on a percentage and or frequency would be awesome.
Thanks guys

GridArt 20220625 213350187
20220625 210948
20220625 210909
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

there is a scrog they have taken over it lol. I'll br adding a second which will be new to me.and all I did was follow everyone's good reccomendations on here.

indogrow420

indogrow420

I think im going to start wearing shades under leds😎, man I tell you I did not notice that net at all after looking at the pic for a good minute lol

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I want to make a more solid SCROG with bamboo or pipes. I've had this net since my first grow last year and now that I'm learning to fill ine I do want one that's solid.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So for the purpose of knowledge and continuing to learn more and more I have an observation I have a question about.
I have just noticed tonight after watering, my leaves clawing. I know what nitrogen toxicity looks like, and have seen clawing on previous grows from it.
I know my plants were due for a watering as it's been 4 days, pots were bone dry and as light as the pot could be. My plants are looking really good now and I don't want to go backwards after all the progress. I am one to ask alot of questions for knowledge. I will attach a video I just took and when camera zooms in you can see the clawing im referring to. You can also see the lolipopping I have done.
Thanks Everyone

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

that's is exactly why I was asking. I had a feeling it may be signs of overfeeding which is still what I'm trying to fine tune. Finally starting to realize each plant is different and what may be good for one may net be for another. I know my last run of Durban Poison, they did not like nutes at all and I basically killed one plant as a result.
I will certainly haveto do a just water on my next watering as I'm seeing salt deposits also on my pots. Thanks for the good info. They are still clawed a little this morning but look super good

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

UPDATE: I am going into week 4 of flower. I am learning that Runtz live their nutrients and drink a shit ton of water. Needless to say I feel I am keeping uo with them. I have defloiated, lolipopped. I topped the back 3 around week 4 of Veg and accidently (during hst attempt) topped front right. Those 4 plants have a lot more bud sites, but the untopped ones have thicker branches and are packing on more buds. Sugar leaves are starting to get frosty. Hoping I can stay this oace tge whole way through. And I must say while defoliating that these plants themselves smell like candy...super sweet.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Looks like a perfect grow. I know you would like them to be bigger keep feeding them and my suggestion would be keep up with the N. I’m not a soil guy so take it with a grain of salt but in hydro those buds are pretty smallish. Internode spacing is tight but that is good for your height. Doesn’t look like they stretched much at all. If you can shift your lights red now would be the time to do that. See if you can keep them happy and producing mass for a few more weeks and maybe use up more vertical space with spectrum shift. More light overall wouldn’t hurt either they look dialed in and can take it. Up to a point energy in equates to harvest out.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

UPDATE: I am going into week 4 of flower. I am learning that Runtz live their nutrients and drink a shit ton of water. Needless to say I feel I am keeping uo with them. I have defloiated, lolipopped. I topped the back 3 around week 4 of Veg and accidently (during hst attempt) topped front right. Those 4 plants have a lot more bud sites, but the untopped ones have thicker branches and are packing on more buds. Sugar leaves are starting to get frosty. Hoping I can stay this oace tge whole way through. And I must say while defoliating that these plants themselves smell like candy...super sweet.
4th grow…. Looking dam pro there brother.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I owe this forum ALOT!!! Every issue i have had i have found resolutiin here and learned many lessons. i am very willing and able to learn and take criticism very well. i do ask alot of questiins (sorry). but questions get answered

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I owe this forum ALOT!!! Every issue i have had i have found resolutiin here and learned many lessons. i am very willing and able to learn and take criticism very well. i do ask alot of questiins (sorry). but questions get answered
The only stupid question is one you don’t ask

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

so my light is at 100% intensity. should i lower it and if so how much (MarsHydro TSl 2000 in 4x2x5).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

so my light is at 100% intensity. should i lower it and if so how much (MarsHydro TSl 2000 in 4x2x5).
Im nit sure the height or ppfd currently but they look well lit and happy so id stay the course. If you wanted you could try an inch or 2 lower and see how they respond over a few days

Latest posts

Top Bottom