First off Thank you to this killer community! grow 4 has begun

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i WHOLE heartedly have so much respect for this forum. my wife and I dont have social media, but i help promote alot of reggae bands to this area so we know some killer people feom the music scene. I never thought i would have any form of social media again ( granted this is a little different) but ive met some killer people on here, always gotten great info for my issues, and HELL I even been talking back Nd forth with someone on here thats been very helpful to me. im blessed ro have a great seed hookup from ilgm between my own points and my wifes point we got a shit ton of seeds. im going to send this guy some seeds and we are each going to start seeds on same day, both be outdoors (smaller plants due to time till longer nights), and both do our own thing and keep joirnals to compare. I think thats pretty bad ass 2 strangers can connect through the power of herb. im super excited to do it.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

will be his choice. i have bruce banner, gelato, blueberry, northern lights, strawberry banana amd a few others that i have coming in male. i really wanna grow tge strawberry banana but game to try anything to chose from for autos. ILGM has always been good to me even when i admitingly tell them i messed up early on by overwatering.

IF I CAN FIND GRAPE STOMPER SOMEWHER? ANYWHERE, I WILL GET THAT AND USE THAT. Its become my new favorite sativa

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

my kick ass wife ordered us a pretty nice starter tent that we both agreed onel. 3x3 wouldn't fit in the spot its going in. so do you think, a good deal? (stil time to cancel).enough light? again that will be specifically for one large unique and big plant. that genetic and strain is undecided but suggestions appreciated. something black or blue or very colorful but big yield and taste

Screenshot 20220726 223659 Amazon Shopping
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Latest Update. Got lights where the plants are praying and very happy by dropping both to 50%. Added Exhale CO2 Bag and drop intensity to 50%. Im done investing in this tent. Exciting tent setup coming in progress and ill update it later (killer 3x3 setup for my one monster plant. Taking suggestions still for a exotic, high thc strain, preferably colorful and a heavy hiter. my 3x3 will be 1 plant in 3 gallon pots

20220728 143239
BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Latest Update. Got lights where the plants are praying and very happy by dropping both to 50%. Added Exhale CO2 Bag and drop intensity to 50%. Im done investing in this tent. Exciting tent setup coming in progress and ill update it later (killer 3x3 setup for my one monster plant. Taking suggestions still for a exotic, high thc strain, preferably colorful and a heavy hiter. my 3x3 will be 1 plant in 3 gallon pots

You could put the 4" inline fan on top of your tent and you might get a little more heat out.

That's just nit-picking though, seems like you got it where you can just maintain and cruise now.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i can get temps down by cranking oir ac unit outside the tent. Ive been running mid to upper 70s. todays heat indez is 114 with 70 percent humidity. even with ac set at 70 our house is 74. iys brutal right now but i really l8oe youe idea. however the tent im putting together as we speak im going to rig differently where i can basically have light at top of tent if needed

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Exciting news (atleast for me lol). So ive been talking about the 3x3 tent ive been wanting to get. Today after I got done with one of my landscape clients, he knew it was last job cause by noon it was 110 degrees. He invited my crew and I in for a drink , i gladly told him i dont drink (5 years clean not a drop). So I guess he saw all my rasta tattoos, heard me listening to reggae, our logos have red gold and green...you get it pretty obvious im a hippie/rasta/pot head lol.
After refusing a drink he offerred me a joint and of course I gladly said yes. We got to talking about weed, plants and growing. needless to say his brother and 2 mutal friends that grew up together all opened a grow store ( we cant legally sell bud yet) but plenty of places to get it or better yet grow it. Such a cool store. I have never been ina grow srore because we just became legal in July and stores for growing are brand new. Originally I went in just for clay pebbles for my hydro setup we are making this weekend. And left with this AC Infinity 3x3 tent, intake,filtered exhaust, fan, AC Infinity Light. Best of all evrything is hooked up to panel board that controls everything for me; when needed it turns on shuts off, increase and decrease fans when needed to keep my humiditity and temps down. I fell in love with it and told them we would come back after we thought about it. we grabbed clay pebbles, some killer merch (shirts hats) and was headed to pay. he asked what we were driving and I told him our escalade which is large. He literally gave me the merch 50 percent off and said the tent setup was for treating Nick (my client) right. plus we have a big reputation landscape buisness all in high end neighborhoods. I guess my client had told them all the work we have done for him and neighbors and to take care of me. im not one to barter. i respect peoples choice of pricing and make my own decision to buy or not. so the guys talked to me about this tent showed me had ro use it and out the door with merch and the tent setup (AC Infinity) for $230 bucks. not sure where the price but the cheapest ive seen this setup is 645. ive priced it peicing it together and it was more. Hell its basically free so i cant complain. Im super excited and have 3 seedlings in there for a week or 2 while we decide on our one plant we are putting in there. (still looking for help on exotic, colorful, massive buds,colorful and a thc punch to the face (asking alot) but maybe someone knows a strain or 2.
Thank you guys for all the inspiration to keep trying this and suceed8ng more and more each day....
PLUS IVE ADDED MY FAVORITE PHOTO OF THIS RUN YET. ODDLY THESE ARE MY PLANTS THAT ARE A WEEK YOUNGER BUT ALL 3 FASING AND TURNING PIRPLE. back three in my runtz tent are a week older and no fade but WHITE AND FROSTY as hell

Aviary image 1659161750491
20220730 020124
20220730 014225
20220730 014233
20220730 014329
Screenshot 20220729 161037 Gallery
GridArt 20220729 161711487
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Im a bit confused. its only been 45 day since i switched lights to 12/12 on these Runtz. all my buds are already rock hard, 30 percent amber. I was going to wait the two weeks that i was told to wait, which would still only be 59 days. Everywhere i have read including seed bank i got seeds from, said 70 to 80 days. Regardless im waiting but is it normal to have buds so rippenned so early? im still new to photoperiods and found out with last run i harvested too early. Also i have NEVER grown buds this rock hard. Im stoked but wondering what stressors, possible nutrients, conditions like lighting could have played a roll for future reference. There are alot of differences from my Durban Poison run. I now have Co2 bags (just added), ac unit, twice as much wattage and using Foop nutrients since beggining of flower (i ran out of my FoxFarm Trio) and had Foop available for next run (current run).

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

im deciding to wait 2 more weeks with 100 percent cloudy for sure and some amber. Buds are rock hard and getting so fat and rock hard. Now i understand that 70 to 80 day window. photos are all so new ro me. but for now here are some closeups and some nice fades in color. Best if all i have "3 Amigos" in the corner qatching ovee the tent lol

20220804 211317
VideoCapture 20220804 211838
VideoCapture 20220804 211000
20220804 210538
20220804 210522
20220804 210430
20220804 210357
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

im deciding to wait 2 more weeks with 100 percent cloudy for sure and some amber. Buds are rock hard and getting so fat and rock hard. Now i understand that 70 to 80 day window. photos are all so new ro me. but for now here are some closeups and some nice fades in color. Best if all i have "3 Amigos" in the corner qatching ovee the tent lol
Hey dude I'm seeing a lot of fade in your pics, not just these. Something you are doing on purpose with lowering nutes or temps, or is that just happening on it's own?

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Runtz hit week 7 today (49 days) since 12/12. got 100 percent amber across the board but still gonna push them another week or 2 if i can. Rock hard, literally felt oil when i squeezed a bud and it was brown and so sticky. Gotta feeling these runtz are foing to be my best run yet. Accidently broke a bottom nug off while watering and its frosty as FUCK. a lower branch that was covered.
3ce43e14

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Runtz hit week 7 today (49 days) since 12/12. got 100 percent amber across the board but still gonna push them another week or 2 if i can. Rock hard, literally felt oil when i squeezed a bud and it was brown and so sticky. Gotta feeling these runtz are foing to be my best run yet. Accidently broke a bottom nug off while watering and its frosty as FUCK. a lower branch that was covered. View attachment 1268364
Nice photography. You are just off to the races man.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

cause of you and few others to be real. i wouldnt take the risks or have made any changes that i was rold to make

Top Bottom