First off Thank you to this killer community! grow 4 has begun

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

I have been doing ALOT of in depth reading about trichomes, and good window of time for harvest etc. Since before my first grow last year I always heard "when you think its ready wait a week or two". in my previous 3 grows I felt like I lengthened my flowering time. I have my 2 Girl scout cookie Autos that I had to bring in because of oir heat wave. I knows its rifht around the time of harvest. i know being an autoflower, everyday is a big deal (little recovery time). One of my plants pistils are basically all deep red/orange. my tricomes are all cloudy but in back of my head i keep hearing "wait a week or 2". Should I wait based off of the pictures? i did my best with shaky hands to get as close as possible without blur.
Thanks guys/gals
2 days in darkness and then chop -- they lookin' frosty to moi. Regarding veg time in your previous email and the 'experiment' about no LST, no scrog -- just rock n' the plant by itself pretty much. My last grow the plants didn't really take off until later in veg....don't know why. They were in veg for 3 months before flip (then 24 hour dark time) when they flipped they stretched 50% and are doing well. I have read (here) a post about really long veg times and monster plants....That on advocated for longer veg times. 2 months not enough. Enjoy your harvest Vb2

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

athanks man.now that i got my tent right i can veg probabbly 75 days max but with lst and scrog. My Runtz only vegged like 40 maybe 40 days and thus far my dankest run. the rest of the plants remaining blow these away with colors and fat ass calyxs

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

for many of you this is tiny lol. but for I reached a personal goal to atleast get one cola that weighed out to an ounce wet trimmed. I dont think it gets closer then this.
Must I say HOLY STICKY FUCK!!
Much Love my new CannaFam

20220815 151814
Top Bottom