First outdoor grow. Couple questions.

• Thread starter tylermara23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tylermara23

Hi everyone thank you for taking the time to read. I live out here in Fraizer Park Ca, About 5 thousand feet elevation. The highs right now are 85 degrees. I’m just trying to succeed with my first ever grow. I picked them up at the end of May. I have intentions of transplanting soon when the funds are there for bigger pots and soil. There are sitting in fox farm ocean forest I have been mixing the fox farm grow big in every few days (general feeding). I was watering (bottle spring water, Amazon ph meter says 6.2) everyday and heard a little different advice from a friend at work about letting the roots search for water. So I more so water when it’s absolutely dry I’ve manage to get by and water every other day. Plants seem to be doing good the last few weeks as I had trimmed a lot of my mistakes off. Now that some of the big fan leafs and little ones have grown back there’s a few with couple burns I believe. I recently started giving them direct sunlight in the middle of the yard to catch sun from sun up to sun down.
I’m looking to understand if I’m making any mistakes or can receive some new tips. I’ve been trying to super crop them and train them, I seem to be doing okay considering none have died. I’d really like to walk away with a successful grow. Considering I am a very very big smoker and spend a car payment and insurance on my addiction.
Thank you.
First pictures are this morning. The pictures with the soil tester were from Monday. The picture of the water meter is the run off water that was sitting on one of my plates.

First outdoor grow couple questions
First outdoor grow couple questions 2
First outdoor grow couple questions 3
First outdoor grow couple questions 4
First outdoor grow couple questions 5
First outdoor grow couple questions 6
First outdoor grow couple questions 7

Latest posts

Top Bottom