First outdoor grow discovered in woods!

• Thread starter mk23tas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mk23tas

mk23tas

I attempted my first outdoor grow in the woods with 2 plants. The plants were growing for about 2 months before they were discovered. I am not sure who discovered it but the plants and all of the grow supplies are gone. The only thing left is a 30 gallon grow bag.
I never got closer than 100 feet to the grow site and have no idea who it could have been. There wasn't anything in the News or anything.
Does anyone have any experience with a grow being discovered? I am just wondering if the police would investigate my grow with only 2 plants? Or would they put a trail camera close to the grow? Thanks

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I find plants in the woods when I was a teen and I took them🤷🏻‍♀️. Especially if you left supply’s in the woods teenagers are probably gonna find them and take em. I’d probably find a new spot away from this one and try again!

mk23tas

mk23tas

I find plants in the woods when I was a teen and I took them🤷🏻‍♀️. Especially if you left supply’s in the woods teenagers are probably gonna find them and take em. I’d probably find a new spot away from this one and try again!

I forgot to mention one thing, I put fishing line around the area as a deer fence and all of the line was taken down. The plants weren't even flowering yet, so it's not like there was anything to take. I didn't get close enough to see the plants so I am not sure if the plants were ripped out or just taken.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I forgot to mention one thing, I put fishing line around the area as a deer fence and all of the line was taken down. The plants weren't even flowering yet, so it's not like there was anything to take. I didn't get close enough to see the plants so I am not sure if the plants were ripped out or just taken.
Well I wouldn’t return to the scene of the crime if there’s nothing to get back. Just stay clear of the space to avoid anything

mk23tas

mk23tas

Well I wouldn’t return to the scene of the crime if there’s nothing to get back. Just stay clear of the space to avoid anything

Oh trust me, I'm not going anywhere near that spot. I will have to figure something out for next year, since I can't grow indoors anymore.

Top Bottom