First Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter Habytual
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

It's supposed to rain a bit tonight. Might let it water itself that way?

Also considering adding worm castings, epsom, molasses for dry amendments soon. Any thoughts on that. Too early?
Hi mate.id wait till shes at day 30 then give her the soil blend...she's a pearler atm and is loving it what your doing

Cheers max

Habytual

Habytual

Found out my plants have spider mites... A bunch of tiny yellow spots where they've eaten the clorophyll and black specs under the leaves.

I sprayed them quite vigorously with a solution I made:

32 oz water
1/2 tbsp dawn dish soap
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil

I plan to rinse them with clean water in a couple hours.

Hoping this isn't too concentrated or affect the plants too much.

Will reapply tomorrow depending how it looks to get rid of any eggs that may be lurking.

Any feedback appreciated ✌️

Last edited:
Habytual

Habytual

Leaf tips are starting to curl. Any ideas why? Was thinking too much direct sunlight. Would more shade help? I try to do 75% sun 25% shade

Reactions: Ina
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Leaf tips are starting to curl. Any ideas why? Was thinking too much direct sunlight. Would more shade help? I try to do 75% sun 25% shade
Looks like a little nute burn. If you're feeding them, stop for a few weeks. Plants need way less fertilzer than you think.

Habytual

Habytual

Looks like a little nute burn. If you're feeding them, stop for a few weeks. Plants need way less fertilzer than you think.

Thanks man. Havent fed them anything other than water so far. I don't see any signs of pests on it but they may be too small for me to see..will look into something good to spray it with.

Habytual

Habytual

My order of Recharge innoculant should be arriving tomorrow which I will be watering with. Hoping that gives some good results ✌️

Still haven't added anything other than water. It's growing fast atm.

Habytual

Habytual

Feeding with this tomorrow. Hoping for some results. Will take before and after pictures for comparison.

IMG 20200625 191733
Habytual

Habytual

Haven't posted here in a minute...That plant ended up being a male. But I did get a clone last minute...here is everything I've used through this first grow and how I've went about it. Have learned so much on this mini journey and continue to learn more everyday.

Strain: Hell's OG Kush (clone)

Mini Greenhouse--very hot and dry. 139 is the highest my temp reader recorded.

Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest/Mykos

Water:
Every 3-5 days in veg, lightly watering every other day.
Every 2-3 days in flower with no run off
Tap out of the sink, spray nozzle. Never took a ph reading.

Pot size: 5 gallon fabric

Nutrients:

Realgrowers Recharge: every other water during veg--once a week during flower. Never meaured this stuff or aerated it. Just estimated about a teaspoon, stirred in water and watered it in.

Dr Earth Flower Girl--dry bloom:
4-5 tbs every two weeks. Top dressed with very thin layer of compost.

No training on this one with the exception of the main cola breaking off as a result of my inexperience.

20200928 162709

20200928 162845

20200928 162854

20200926 123018

Latest posts

Top Bottom