Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4oz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5oz

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Monster762

Monster762

Ok I just harvested my first indoor plant. Green crack. Trichs were about 80-90% amber. Buds are stupid dense and like glue sticky. Is this trimmed right?
And what do you think weight will be?

I currently have in a dry closet dialed in to 50-55% humidity at 70-75 degrees. With airflow but not a wind tunnel. Just light movement. Is that how air should be moving? Or more air. A/c and space heater to keep dialed in. Pics

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0813
IMG 0814
IMG 0816
IMG 0817
IMG 0820
Ok I just harvested my first indoor plant. Green crack. Trichs were about 80-90% amber. Buds are stupid dense and like glue sticky. Is this trimmed right?
And what do you think weight will be?

I currently have in a dry closet dialed in to 50-55% humidity at 70-75 degrees. With airflow but not a wind tunnel. Just light movement. Is that how air should be moving? Or more air. A/c and space heater to keep dialed in. Pics
My dumb a-- didn't post pics. Here they are.

Madbud

Madbud

Yeah and dark right thru cure too. I've got three dark now, thinking of trying a couple days before ripping them.Like to see if it lightens final color. Maybe try a dry trim on one and longer hang time too.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Yeah and dark right thru cure too. I've got three dark now, thinking of trying a couple days before ripping them.Like to see if it lightens final color. Maybe try a dry trim on one and longer hang time too.
Any guesses on what it'll weigh?

Monster762

Monster762

I got 2 more plants finishing by end of week I estimate. I couldn't shut lights out in room n keep out with them in there too. Maybe I'll put lights out on them once they are dry. Keep lights out 2 days.

Monster762

Monster762

These dense colas are tough to get right. Really an art as much as science. Good times.
Yeah I'm on first run but the strain says it's a heavy yielder and dense too. Then I put tons of reading and surfing here into how I grew it. Time will tell.

Top Bottom