This if my first run 3 1/2 weeks in.

PPM 1400
PH 5.9
Water temp 66
12/12 lighting
Sealed room
Temp 78
Technaflora nutrients

I just discovered my Co2 regulator was off for the past 3 days. Could this be the issue? The furthest plant in the corner is the only one showing issues. Could the C02 be causing this?

First plant problems
First plant problems 2
Giddeon

Giddeon

looks more like a nute problem rather than a co2 problem maybe post pics of the leafs in the infirmary section to get a bit more help.

J

JerryCurl

A room full of plants devours every last bit of co2 in about 5 minutes. Given a sealed room, this could very much be a problem for your plants if they have no or too little co2.

A

amstercal

If it's just one plant, it's probably not the CO2. I'm with Giddeonon on the nutes/feeding. Can you give us your entire nute lineup and feed schedule? Just looking at that one leaf, I'd guess calcium, but looking at the whole plant, I think there's more going on there. Also, if it's just one plant, I'd check the set up on that one for any pump, clogs or whatever issues. You're in RCDW, right? Also is there any other equipment in that corner?

R

roadhead303

If it's just one plant, it's probably not the CO2. I'm with Giddeonon on the nutes/feeding. Can you give us your entire nute lineup and feed schedule? Just looking at that one leaf, I'd guess calcium, but looking at the whole plant, I think there's more going on there. Also, if it's just one plant, I'd check the set up on that one for any pump, clogs or whatever issues. You're in RCDW, right? Also is there any other equipment in that corner?

A dehumidifier and carbon filter.

hiboy

hiboy

Ur ppms seem very high to me. I see major leaf curling,
thats normally a give away. i would get back to the basics meaning less nutes, and just some standard fertilizers
h

Top Bottom