First post, alil why im here.

• Thread starter LilBean1013
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LilBean1013

LilBean1013

Hey gang,
So I'm starting to get more indepth with my plants and figured this is a easier way to get some helpful information..

I grow for medical reasons, more so for my mother whom just finished her chemo treatments.. (thank god) but she gets relief from the plants I've grown I'd like to do better since I've got the basics and got a better understanding of the nutrients I've been using (tps-onne aswell as Their ULTRA line that I just got)

Bit I'm new to autoflowers, that's why I'm here yet some guidance if possible for what to do or mainly not todo. LST I'm comfortable with , not dons much in the way of FIMMING or topping with autos I hear that's not encouraged .

But just a quick why n all . My next post will be for what I'm going to try growing in DWC with TPS-ONE nutrients. Blueberry Auto From Fastbuds .

Hope to get to see some of all the other grows going. Heres a photo of a mystery plant going now. Was told it was Oreo runtz but i donno .

can't wait to start the Blueberry and know wtf I'm growing. Atleast thus thing smells great and flowering lol. She's been thru alot.
First post alil why im here 2

First post alil why im here

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Welcome!

Very nice. Sorry about your mother, your not alone here.

Sorry, autos are new to me. Nothing against them just never had one.

It’s late so if you don’t get a helpful reply by morning add to your post to bump it back to top of the list.

At least 3 staff and half a dozen experienced members will be by before 10am. 😆

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Welcome and let us know if what kind of help you might need with your DWC grow.

I don't grow autos, or recommend them but the hydroponic basics will be the same for autos and regular strains, I do believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom