First Post Here!

• Thread starter PiGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PiGrow

PiGrow

First post here! I used to be on Overgrow back in the old days and look forward to a similar experience. I bet I''ll run into some of the old crew around here.

I have completed a few growing seasons over the past decade, all indoor, and all in soil. I am now fortunate to be in a legal state and am looking forward to getting gardening!

I'm currently attaining seed genetics, and building a small indoor (less than 5 plants) operation. I'll be doing seedling, veg and cloning in one area, and flowering in a totally separate area. I'm looking forward to exploring the new LED and CMH tech!

I'll be posting a grow and design log soon!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First post here! I used to be on Overgrow back in the old days and look forward to a similar experience. I bet I''ll run into some of the old crew around here.

I have completed a few growing seasons over the past decade, all indoor, and all in soil. I am now fortunate to be in a legal state and am looking forward to getting gardening!

I'm currently attaining seed genetics, and building a small indoor (less than 5 plants) operation. I'll be doing seedling, veg and cloning in one area, and flowering in a totally separate area. I'm looking forward to exploring the new LED and CMH tech!

I'll be posting a grow and design log soon!
Welcome to the farm

Latest posts

Top Bottom