First post. Hi everyone!!!

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Hi everyone. My first post here. I've been growing about a year now. I'm coming up on a harvest of Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley, Jack Herer. I also got 7 plants at 11 days old. Blue Cookies, Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Durban Poison and Early Skunk F4. The flowering plants from left to right. Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley, Jack Herer.

First post hi everyone
First post hi everyone 2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi everyone. My first post here. I've been growing about a year now. I'm coming up on a harvest of Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley, Jack Herer. I also got 7 plants at 11 days old. Blue Cookies, Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Durban Poison and Early Skunk F4. The flowering plants from left to right. Green Crack x Amnesia Haze, San Fernando Valley, Jack Herer.
Nice looking plants. Is that Mylar? it's so reflective it looks like mirrors.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I've been using panda plastic but since being on this site I see mylar used a lot and not just in tents. Did you build frames for it or is that something you bought already made up? I have a friend building a room and he's interested in using Mylar rather than Panda plastic.
That is actually my bedroom closet. I bought a roll on eBay for around $25 USD. I was able to line it completely and still have a lot left. My space in my closet is roughly 3x7x6. I also used it to line my seedlings box which I built myself using plywood and 2x4's. That box is a 3x3x5. I'm actually in the process of moving my grow into my attic but I work alone on it when I have the time. Which is never really. Im using 2x4s for the frames and some plywood to enclose. I am debating on Mylar sheeting or the reflective boards they sell at Home Depot. My opinion though is Mylar works great for me.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I've been using panda plastic but since being on this site I see mylar used a lot and not just in tents. Did you build frames for it or is that something you bought already made up? I have a friend building a room and he's interested in using Mylar rather than Panda plastic.
wal mart sporting goods section,camping blankets bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That is actually my bedroom closet. I bought a roll on eBay for around $25 USD. I was able to line it completely and still have a lot left. My space in my closet is roughly 3x7x6. I also used it to line my seedlings box which I built myself using plywood and 2x4's. That box is a 3x3x5. I'm actually in the process of moving my grow into my attic but I work alone on it when I have the time. Which is never really. Im using 2x4s for the frames and some plywood to enclose. I am debating on Mylar sheeting or the reflective boards they sell at Home Depot. My opinion though is Mylar works great for me.
welcome to the farm

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'm running a 8 plant perpetual at the moment. My goal is to never run the same strain more then once. I'll be creating a massive journal that I've already started to document each strain as it grows. I'm sure there's already a million threads on each strain but variables are at play so what may not be useful for one person...it may help another. Plus I get to bullshit with the members too. Can't go wrong really.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It's coming out of the closet soon and they're even yapping in Washington today about legalizing weed. Once they can figure out how they themselves can profit off it they'll faux legalize it and we can buy it from them with their added taxes of course. . ooops I digress I need more meds.lol Welcome, good folks here.šŸ˜€

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Welcome to the farm, growing in my closet also....lol. Nice looking plants and setup you have!

Latest posts

Top Bottom