First Prune And Lower Clean Up.

• Thread starter NickTheGreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

Just finished my first maintenance trim on them cleared the lower 1/5 ish of the plants there just over 3 weeks in the veg box there currently av. 14-17 inch. and drinking 1.5-2 letters a day maintaining 20% runoff input and questions encouraged. thanks grow on! -NickTheGreek

First prune and lower clean up
First prune and lower clean up 2
First prune and lower clean up 3
Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

Just finished my first maintenance trim on them cleared the lower 1/5 ish of the plants there just over 3 weeks in the veg box there currently av. 14-17 inch. and drinking 1.5-2 letters a day maintaining 20% runoff input and questions encouraged. thanks grow on! -NickTheGreek
Looks healthy! Are you planning on topping them? If so, now is ideal after a good watering of course. Also, glad to see a good light distance and that you are keeping the roots warm by adding flooring. Smart move.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

thanks the floor was just way to cold by adding flooring it kept the room and av of 5-7 deg. warmer alone iv never done any type of HST or LST so i just topped only 2 and super cropped 2 to see witch i like more. then will probably do rest in a few days just lowered the lights well raised them because of plant growth but there closer to the plant first 3 ish weeks was about 8-9 in. now I'm about 3-5 inches been there for about 36 hr and no burn or negative side effects so I'm going to roll with it.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Get a fan blowing in there if you dont already, if it is 77° on thenground you can bet it is higher at the canopy.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

Get a fan blowing in there if you dont already, if it is 77° on thenground you can bet it is higher at the canopy.
i have two fans and two fans pulling cool air in and hot air out top and yes my temp is about the same at canopy maybe two degrees up but not a big deal never had heat stress nothing but happy girls and 77 was at peek heat maybe 78 going to upload photos for you this website just acting up

Top Bottom