First RDWC Grow and Introduction

• Thread starter Thumbob3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thumbob3

Hello all!!

Just making this post to introduce myself and share some pictures of my first rdwc grow. I think my seedlings spent a little too long in my Clone King, but it took me a while to get my main system built. Filled with RO water, balanced PH, added my nutrients, and set up my lighting schedule for 18/6 at 60% power on my two SE7000 lights. Excited to see what happens!

First rdwc grow and introduction
ghost1979

ghost1979

Hello all!!

Just making this post to introduce myself and share some pictures of my first rdwc grow. I think my seedlings spent a little too long in my Clone King, but it took me a while to get my main system built. Filled with RO water, balanced PH, added my nutrients, and set up my lighting schedule for 18/6 at 60% power on my two SE7000 lights. Excited to see what happens!
It's look nice jus they is to small . For this sistem . It's be more cheaper have platinum like I have check my pic. Then you transplant in this large sistem . Recommend advance nutritions with the bacteria. Very good food my record 580g. Per plant. Good luck nice lights!

IMG 20230206 022845
ghost1979

ghost1979

Hello all!!

And you must have chiller with lots of pupes for circulation. This buckets connected bitveen? And oxigen pumps around 9000 l.per hour

ghost1979

ghost1979

Hello all!!

This sistem be good for you . This best to grow her after the cloning 3 weeks . They make more roots. And one room runing on bloom in different tent you veging same time. Then you can swop and do harvest in two months depense on blooming time. ✌️ Peace

IMG 20230204 184031
IMG 20230203 062844 328

Latest posts

Top Bottom