First (real) Grow!!

• Thread starter Sourbubba101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sourbubba101

Sourbubba101

Hi all, I am attempting my first (real) grow and would like some advice on anything and everything. I have done a lot of reading so I believe I am well educated on the matter however I obviously lack the experience that many of you have. I currently have a 2x2x4 grow tent (I know a bit small but it’s all I have room for), 4” fan and carbon filter, T5 grow light (as well as 4 CFL bulbs if needed), 3 fabric 3-gallon pots, fox farms ocean forest soil mixed with 25% perlite, and botanicare grow and bloom nutrients. I understand it is definitely not the greatest setup in the world but I just germinated 3 auto fem C4 seeds from fastbuds and planted them in the soil. Currently the temp is around 73-75F and humidity sits around 50% (I have a bowl of water sitting in there to try to raise humidity). Any advice is much appreciated on how to carry out this grow.
First real grow
First real grow 2

Albert93

Albert93

My best advice for growing in a 2x2 since I just got out of one that was really cramped , I learned in veg the best thing you can invest in would be a humidifier and also try and seal the little window flaps to increase the humidity with the heat from the light you should see the walls of you’re tent a bit moist but that’s fine when in veg also if too humid add usb fans

Sourbubba101

Sourbubba101

My best advice for growing in a 2x2 since I just got out of one that was really cramped , I learned in veg the best thing you can invest in would be a humidifier and also try and seal the little window flaps to increase the humidity with the heat from the light you should see the walls of you’re tent a bit moist but that’s fine when in veg also if too humid add usb fans
What humidity level would you recommend for seedling/veg stage?

Latest posts

Top Bottom