First real outdoor grow. Trinity County, CA.

• Thread starter SFJC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SFJC

SFJC

Hello! After many years of indoor growing in the City, I have moved to a place where I can finally do a real outdoor grow. Trinity County, CA. All of my neighbors have massive fields, so I am quite pleased to be legal with the 12 plants that I am growing. I am thoroughly amazed at how big outdoor plants can get. I'm going to have a lot of questions. Some of them may seem pretty basic, but they are real questions. I'm also sure that, if I am asking them, someone else will have that question, too. I've been lurking around here for years, and have learned a lot. So thanks in advance, and I am looking forward to the whole experience. Any real outdoor people on here that I should talk to?

SFJC

SFJC

Hello, everyone. I have been browsing through the forums and have seen some really impressive grow journals (humboldt local was pretty crazy). Are there any threads that anyone can recommend regarding outdoor grows and or fertilizer programs? This place is full of information, and I'm loving this whole learning process. So far, my plants a couple feet tall, are in 3 gallon pots and topped. My house came with a whole box of 200 gallon fabric pots and a big pile of soil (hmmm....I wonder what they used to do here?), so I am using those. I have absolutely no idea how much fertilizer that I am going to need or the amounts needed for each feeding. This is seeming like it will be very different than indoor. I have some chicken manure based dry fertilizer pellets (also came with house, so I assume they will work). I can use those or buy nutrients. For bloom, I really don't know anything about feeding a plant that big. I don't mind buying some stuff, and I'm open to all suggestions. Does anyone have any ideas on where to start on this fertilizer thing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom