First Run 6 Weeks of Flowering, GSC, B.B., GG4 & GOLD LEAF

• Thread starter CryptoKnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CryptoKnight

Hey all just posting a thread for the final few weeks of flowering on my First Run. It's been an interesting run after a quickly thrown together grow. We relocated to Central America and had the perfect setup in our workshop for a really nice grow room but jumped the gun a bit and hastily threw this run together on a hope & a prayer. Started under Liter Bottles on a Terrace then graduated to flourecents in a closet then finally a quasi setup under HLG RSPEC LEDs with a Red Light Bloom Booster side light in a loft in our 1900sqft workshop which we are converting into a commercial style setup slowly. Next couple runs will be under HLG Scorpion Diablos LEDs. Then switching up for the 3rd Gen Black Dog Big Boy Led Lights..

Been mostly making my own organic fertilizers from ferminting various natural sources with apple cider vinegar. Also utilizing Vegamatrix Big & Sticky PK Boost, Humboldt Farms Sweet & Sticky, Black Strap Molasses and California Organics Cal/Mag PK.

After an interesting start the HLG Leds did there job and really boosted the flowering stage, ladies only spent 3 weeks under HLG during Veg. Have a little bit of Nute Burn from when I switched from homemade nutes to commercial. But all in all yield is looking pretty good for only 6 weeks into flowering.

BRUCE BANNER, GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, GOLD LEAF and GORILLA #4

20220410 191517
20220410 191439
20220410 191458
20220410 191405
20220410 191353
20220410 191344
20220410 191337
SSgrower

SSgrower

I have some Gold Leaf seeds so I am following this, thanks for the views.Cheers SS

C

CryptoKnight

I have some Gold Leaf seeds so I am following this, thanks for the views.Cheers SS
Right on, great smell & taste on Gold Leaf. Just word of caution go easy on the nutes and keep Temps consistent, she's sensitive to both nute burn and temp variations. But other than that a great plant, strong grower and nice yields...!!

I'll probably be doing another run with Gold Leaf so I will post Start to finish thread..

C

CryptoKnight

Oh and Gold Leaf was vigorous and basically could handle anything in Veg but got much more climate and nute sensitive during Flower. Fantastic strain though and the citrus tones in smell are phenomenal. Can't wait till she's cured to try her nugs...