First run ever‼️ One auto from pyramid seeds and 2 clones from nineleafclover hope I’m doing ok any advice is much appreciated 🙏🏼🤟🏼

• Thread starter Mrwickspiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrwickspiff

First run ever I got one auto from pyramid seeds called auto wembley and I also got 2 clones from nineleafclover one pink Kush and one sunset sherb , I think I topped my auto to early some say not to at all because I have a timeframe for the flowering to start but i wanna see what’s going to happen some say they got crazy results some say it stunts growth

First run ever one auto from pyramid seeds and 2 clones from nineleafclover hope im doing ok a
M

Mrwickspiff

The third one in the back left was a seed I got gifted from my boy he doesn’t know the name because he ordered a few a while ago and got em mixed up

M

Mrwickspiff

Update on the ladies 🤟🏼🤟🏼🤟🏼 Transplanted the clones to 3 gal pots and they took the transplant very well 🪴🚿 autos also stretched a bit so I added the trellis can’t wait for the auto to start budding 🤩🤩🤩🤩 🇨🇦

M

Mrwickspiff

Update on the ladies 🤟🏼🤟🏼🤟🏼 Transplanted the clones to 3 gal pots and they took the transplant very well 🪴🚿 autos also stretched a bit so I added the trellis can’t wait for the auto to start budding 🤩🤩🤩🤩 🇨🇦
Pink Kush is back left and the sunset sherb is the closer one to the left 💪🏼💪🏼

Latest posts

Top Bottom