First Run

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The Gorilla Glue this morning w/ flash on.
Next time you water, check the run off ppm...
What size pots you using?
How often you feed?
And what are you feeding them?
I say your median dried out and caused that N Toxicity.....

Enforcer

Enforcer

Those are in 5 gallon pots. FoxFarms CocoLoco soil. I was (emphasis on WAS) watering 1 quart in each pot daily on the mistaken information to water like raw coco. Feedings of FoxFarms big bloom, grow big, and added cal-mag were on Tues/Sat and were 1100-1300ppm. On "water" days started to include things like Cal-Mag, Pro-Silicate, seaweed, molasses , Mammoth P. The water comes out of my tap at 24ppm. My last indoor feeding was 1.6ec, about 800ppm, with the same ppm run off. I now water at least a gallon in each pot. PH has never been an issue and religiously monitored. This picture is after the flush with SLF-100 on 8-10-17 and a water/water/feed schedule, with watering when ever the medium drys out (about 4 days). I just resumed weekly feedings this week. I'll feed once a week, and just plan water if they need it any other time. Picture was taken today, just as they woke up. They are under HPS now but I took the picture through my grow glasses, so they look normal. My grow shop guy said I probably had a nice little swamp going on in there.

IMG 1246
Last edited:
Enforcer

Enforcer

Crippled Ninja new growth and then some of the leftover old stuff. I don't know if I should take it all off or leave it? I already removed a lot of the real badly burnt branches in the middle.

IMG 1247
IMG 1249
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya they are burning up... U better go to thw infirmery and ask what u should do...

Enforcer

Enforcer

Here are the tent plants in week 5 of flower. What is going on with them? I flushed after the burn and have been feeding .8 - 1.0 ec since. It almost looks like a cal-mag deficiency on one of the plants, but it looks like the buds are dying on both plants. When I water next I'll throw in some epsom. I already know these plants are fucked. But I'm learning a lot in the process for my next run (White Widow...mmmmm) What do you guys think?

IMG 1285
IMG 1286
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Here are the tent plants in week 5 of flower. What is going on with them? I flushed after the burn and have been feeding .8 - 1.0 ec since. It almost looks like a cal-mag deficiency on one of the plants, but it looks like the buds are dying on both plants. When I water next I'll throw in some epsom. I already know these plants are fucked. But I'm learning a lot in the process for my next run (White Widow...mmmmm) What do you guys think?
I say grow these out for knowledge and boot thst cocoloco shit to the curb..
Getting a bag of h&g coco or canna coco in the bag.
Not that brick coco shit..
The nag of chunky coco coir..

Also drop that fox farm nutes
And get cns 17 and silica blast..
You will have 10x the success your having now..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Copy all of that EH! Thanks.
It will just simplify your life..
Simple is best esp when learning something new..
There is some really good coco growers here and some even like sharing advice...

There is prob 5 guys in grows right now on my thread..
U should follow along and read all you can...
Welcome to the farm brother!

Top Bottom