First Run

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Hey all

Just started growing this year. I've educated myself a lot over the last few months, but I lack the experience. I would like your opinions on how it's going so far.

The first two pics are my Gorilla Glue #12 outdoors plant. That's a Jager plant behind it. Both started from clone at the beginning of June. Both in lightly amended soil. Using Fox Farms nutes.

The last 3 pics are my indoor plants, which I think I caused an over feeding / over watering issue due to some bad info I was following. They got nitrogen toxicity real bad. All the leaves got real dark, clawed under, and the growth was real small and gnarled. They were started from clones the first of July. In Fox Farms Coco Loco soil. Using Fox Farms nutes.

Setup:
400w MH/HPS
3'x3'x6' tent
Air cooled hood
Intake + exhaust fans
Crippled Ninja and Blackberry Cheese Quake

First run
First run 2
First run 3
First run 4
First run 5
Strangeone

Strangeone

Hey all

Just started growing this year. I've educated myself a lot over the last few months, but I lack the experience. I would like your opinions on how it's going so far.

The first two pics are my Gorilla Glue #12 outdoors plant. That's a Jager plant behind it. Both started from clone at the beginning of June. Both in lightly amended soil. Using Fox Farms nutes.

The last 3 pics are my indoor plants, which I think I caused an over feeding / over watering issue due to some bad info I was following. They got nitrogen toxicity real bad. All the leaves got real dark, clawed under, and the growth was real small and gnarled. They were started from clones the first of July. In Fox Farms Coco Loco soil. Using Fox Farms nutes.

Setup:
400w MH/HPS
3'x3'x6' tent
Air cooled hood
Intake + exhaust fans
Crippled Ninja and Blackberry Cheese Quake
Your outdoor look really nice, And the indoor look over watered to me but someone who can tell you for sure will chime in shortly..and welcome to the farm

Enforcer

Enforcer

All your ladies look amazing!
Thanks. I'm very happy with the outdoor plants. They are coming along well. I don't have high hopes for my indoor yield though. The buds that are there are very small. I'll probably end up finishing the run for the experience and turning it all into butter. That's ok, eatables are fun too.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Your outdoor look really nice, And the indoor look over watered to me but someone who can tell you for sure will chime in shortly..and welcome to the farm
I think you nailed it. I was watering like it was raw coco coir. About a quart a day in each pot. But I only "fed" twice a week. Then I started adding stuff like cal-mag, epsom salt, pro-silicate to my non feed waterings. Before long I was feeding at 1100ppm and the runoff was around 2000ppm. As soon as I saw the growth turn to shit, I flushed with SLF-100 for two days and let them dry out for a week. Then resumed watering when my moisture meter reads dry in multiple locations, about every 4 days. Started feeding again at 1/4 strength (was feeding at 1/2 strength). On a water/water/feed schedule. Recovery has been slow, but progressing.

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Thanks. I'm very happy with the outdoor plants. They are coming along well. I don't have high hopes for my indoor yield though. The buds that are there are very small. I'll probably end up finishing the run for the experience and turning it all into butter. That's ok, eatables are fun too.
Don't worry about the indoor, my last harvest was 1.4 pound off a plant that I stressed to much and it became a male, but the flowers were SUPER big, I'm sure your flowers will start to swell in no time

Enforcer

Enforcer

That's good to hear. I'm going to try to get them to harvest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom