first Sativa dominant strain

• Thread starter efnscreenames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
efnscreenames

efnscreenames

the buds are in there 8th week and smell great its (female seeds Easy sativa) granted its an outdoor strain but it came free with some others I ordered and growing outdoors isnt an option. my question is the buds are whispy but very hairy is this normal for sativa dominates, or will the density come on later in flower. I dont know the flowering time for this strain so Im keeping a close eye on the trichomes. I may not have enough light I use a 360 watt LED that grows everthing else dense and huge so Im just curious. any help I would appreciate.

:banana1sv6:

audius

audius

from what i know of sativas is they take a lil longer to mature . most take 10 weeks or longer. give her more time she might surprize ya

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I will do that I have nothing but time.. sweet sweet time oh and good herb to help that time go by umm slower

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
the buds are in there 8th week and smell great its (female seeds Easy sativa) granted its an outdoor strain but it came free with some others I ordered and growing outdoors isnt an option. my question is the buds are whispy but very hairy is this normal for sativa dominates, or will the density come on later in flower. I dont know the flowering time for this strain so Im keeping a close eye on the trichomes. I may not have enough light I use a 360 watt LED that grows everthing else dense and huge so Im just curious. any help I would appreciate.

:banana1sv6:
The more dominant Sativa lines are definitely going to give you nasty looking buds, larfy, whispy, even much shorter trichomes (not always on the trichs, but expect it and don't be surprised). Thus, hybrids because today's buyers want bag appeal first.

So, since she's a strong Sativa lady, you should know that you will want to take her when the trichs are closer to all cloudy going on amber. DON'T TAKE HER IF THEY'RE CLEAR, or you risk "bad trip" Sativa smoke.

Everything else that's getting dense and huge is likely a hybrid with a good bit of Indica running through it. The smoke you get from the Sativa will be, in my opinion, much better smoke, but it won't be easily shared with people who haven't got much tolerance (i.e. who don't smoke enough weed). I would love it, this I know. Lovely up highs are where it's at.

Oh yeah, you can fill in the sides with fluoro or CFL lighting as she stretches.

Top Bottom