First the fan, now the filter.

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey guys first my exhaust fan broke. So i spent the cash and got the ac infinity. Now im going to spend the cash and get a good carbon filter that will last longer than the 2 hours these vivosun ones last. I wont have the money for a good filter till wednesday. Going into sunday night.. i have to make it till wednesday, more like friday with shipping, with no filter. Am i able to just keep the ducting in the tent to keep the heat down and run filterless. I dont care about smell in anyway. i dont need to worry about smell where i am at. just need the air exchange. Bad idea to run filterless?

Dbear180

Dbear180

Nah your fine, I never run filters, smell doesn't matter where I'm at either.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Ay @Dbear180 let me hit you with this side question?

Left my ph down open overnight.
Do you think i may have fucked it since i left it open?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ay @Dbear180 let me hit you with this side question?

Left my ph down open overnight.
Do you think i may have fucked it since i left it open?

Should be fine. And running filter-less is also fine. None of my fans have filters on the atm. 8's, 10, and 12. Just louder which mufflers or boxes can take care of if that is a concern.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Should be fine. And running filter-less is also fine. None of my fans have filters on the atm. 8's, 10, and 12. Just louder which mufflers or boxes can take care of if that is a concern.

Word, thanks guys. Heres another one for ya @cemchris maybe you wouldnt mind helping out with? this question here:

rayi

rayi

If your going to hook fa. Directly to the filter ho to memards. Go to the plumbing section. You will find a thick rubber boot same diameter as your and filter. They have wide clamps on the ends. Makes instillation easy and reduces vibration
I think it makes things quiet and last longer. Not my idea and can't remember where I saw it

Latest posts

Top Bottom