First Time Clone! Auto flower (California)

• Thread starter boliva999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boliva999

Hello growers!

Was gifted this baby a couple days ago, planted her yesterday in a 7 gallon. Used fox farms ocean forest. Watered her down and she’s still damp.

Looking for any tips and recommendations? I got her already with some yellowing and small droopy leaves.

First time clone auto flower california
MercDod

MercDod

Well she is as old as the mother plant so I doubt she will produce much as she wont have much time to veg but I wish you the best of luck. Depending on how much of a root system she has she may need some higher humidity to be able to absorb water. How long has it been since she was cut? Not a good idea to try and clone autos. I see disappointment in your future. Sorry.

B

boliva999

Well she is as old as the mother plant so I doubt she will produce much as she wont have much time to veg but I wish you the best of luck. Depending on how much of a root system she has she may need some higher humidity to be able to absorb water. How long has it been since she was cut? Not a good idea to try and clone autos. I see disappointment in your future. Sorry.
She had a lot of roots when I took her out, and I figured she was auto? Considering she was cut 4 weeks ago. Well it’s been humid the past couple days, I’m going to keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the honesty!

Might just pick up some local clones and try those out properly.

TSD

TSD

Clones from autos aren't really a thing... and I bet after a few days in the ocean forest she will green up... just make sure you don't over water, let the soil dry out before watering again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom