First time could use some advice

• Thread starter Dmcdac64
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dmcdac64

Dmcdac64

Hoping I can gain some help from here. I'm growing my first indoor set of 5 autos. Planted about 3 weeks ago. 4 of the plants look great and happy but 1 is not growing at same rate and has brown spots all over its leaves. All the plants get treated the same and receive any watering and feedings at same time. I have only feed once and a very light amount. I'm not sure if I should change anything I'm doing and maybe just have a dud or what to do. Any help would be appreciated
First time could use some advice
First time could use some advice 2

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Sorry to say this but you have one dud. But on the bright side you have four good seedlings. Duds happen on occasion and based on what you said about watering and feeding all at the same time, it’s unlikely that you did anything wrong. Don’t sweat it. Now you have 20% more room for the others.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

What did you do different to that particular one?

could be a weak bean / bad genetics

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Are you only watering the center of those pots?

You need to get all the soil damp. You are effectively using a much smaller pot when you leave that outer ring dry. When you are done watering, the fabric sides of the pot should be damp.

Dmcdac64

Dmcdac64

Ok. Just watered all plants heavy enough to get whole pot wet they were due today anyway. I'll update in afew days see what happens but I think it's a dud as well but I definitely want to see what happens, is it too early to top and LST these plants I'm not sure how long I should wait

Top Bottom