First time doing ph help!!!

• Thread starter Patrickf92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patrickf92

Patrickf92

Hi I’m growing soil in autopots using shogun fertiliser I’m on 6th week 5th day of flower it’s my first time doing ph I’ve got 22 baby’s but I’ve been doing ph 6.5 but buds ain’t full filled and there’s lots of voids a friend told me to do ph 5.5 as by the time it’s goes through the pipes it rises ??? And anyone know what little boost i could give them as it’s last week coming now the 7th then 8th week ripen and 9th week flush thanks

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
If your soil is the wrong ph then when you water with lets say a ph of 7 then the runoff could be something completely different, so next time you buy soil make sure the ph is around 6.5. You can do some tests and run different ph's through the soil and see which one has a runoff of around 6.3-6.8.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Your friend is incorrect; your buds will fill out in time

You can't harvest by how many weeks the breeder tells you it will take for the strain to ripen; visual inspection of the trichomes with magnification is the proper way to judge ripeness, good luck
100% agree. Also, if the plant is healthy and there are no signs of toxicities or deficiencies and the buds aren't filling in then it's probably to do with the amount of light they're getting. A ph problem is visible.

Patrickf92

Patrickf92

I’m growing on 9 week flower cycle I’m on 5 week 5 days to day u think they will fill out there’s lots of voids on top bud main stem I’ve got bloom , boost and pk for till end of 7th ripen and boost for 8th and water flush 9th

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I’m growing on 9 week flower cycle I’m on 5 week 5 days to day u think they will fill out there’s lots of voids on top bud main stem I’ve got bloom , boost and pk for till end of 7th ripen and boost for 8th and water flush 9th
Send some pictures.

Top Bottom