First time forum user and poster. First indoor grow.

• Thread starter Badiuk12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badiuk12

First time poster and second time grower. I don't smoke it but I enjoy the challenge. Grew some purple kush regulars this summer and collected seeds from them to try again next year.

Growing Lemon Haze Regular Autos from True North Seed Bank in the pictures attached. Have 2 Cree Cob 2500s. Growing in soil in 2 gallon buckets to limit the size.

Started with 12 seeds. 11 germinated, 10 grow past germination, 2 males and 8 females. 2 of my largest females I lightly defoliated just before flowering and now refuse to flower (switching to a 12/12 for a bit to see if that will help).

The 5 plants below are all 5.5 weeks old (males weren't pictured as I'm seeding them all so I can try again after this is done). 1 is stretching slightly due to being outside of the direct light every so slightly and it's been adjusted in. 2 of them are quite droopy and have been since day one. 2 appear to be pretty decent so far.

Is anyone able to give any thoughts on the progress so far? They are about 18 inches tall, which seems short, but the pots I'm using likely will stunt their growth. The buds haven't got a lot of weight yet but there's still a lot of time to hit the 9 week window suggested by the seed bank.

Thanks in advance

First time forum user and poster  first indoor grow
First time forum user and poster  first indoor grow 2
First time forum user and poster  first indoor grow 3
First time forum user and poster  first indoor grow 4
Unnamed
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

First time poster and second time grower. I don't smoke it but I enjoy the challenge. Grew some purple kush regulars this summer and collected seeds from them to try again next year.

Growing Lemon Haze Regular Autos from True North Seed Bank in the pictures attached. Have 2 Cree Cob 2500s. Growing in soil in 2 gallon buckets to limit the size.

Started with 12 seeds. 11 germinated, 10 grow past germination, 2 males and 8 females. 2 of my largest females I lightly defoliated just before flowering and now refuse to flower (switching to a 12/12 for a bit to see if that will help).

The 5 plants below are all 5.5 weeks old (males weren't pictured as I'm seeding them all so I can try again after this is done). 1 is stretching slightly due to being outside of the direct light every so slightly and it's been adjusted in. 2 of them are quite droopy and have been since day one. 2 appear to be pretty decent so far.

Is anyone able to give any thoughts on the progress so far? They are about 18 inches tall, which seems short, but the pots I'm using likely will stunt their growth. The buds haven't got a lot of weight yet but there's still a lot of time to hit the 9 week window suggested by the seed bank.

Thanks in advance
Could b too much water or too less. Or feed the plant or lights r too far away

B

Badiuk12

Could b too much water or too less. Or feed the plant or lights r too far away
At first I thought overwatering, so I cut back on the watering schedule and nothing changed at that point. Then I thought underwatering and increased it from originally and nothing changed.

The plants have always been super compact and bushy with virtually no stretch so I think it has enough light but that might be something that I don’t understand well enough yet so definitely open to some education there. I did move one of my lights down 6 inches today just to test how a couple plants react to it.

I’m feeding them synthetic water-soluable nutrients so it’s very possible that I botched that part cause to be fair, I’m probably feeding them the equivalent of a pure McDonald’s diet. They seem healthy from what I can see nutrient wise (kind of a little too dark green though so I may have been heavy on the nitrogen prior to flowering)

want to make sure I know what to expect before going too nuts with the nutrients and spending that money.

Top Bottom