First Time Grow (advice please)

• Thread starter PeddleMe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PeddleMe

PeddleMe

This is my first grow, had some issues but just looking for some advice. Unsure of how close to harvest my plant is and what can I do to ensure that my plant will make it to harvest. Full time student so kinda a budget grow other than the lamp I used.

Strain: Auto Super Hash by Pyramid Seeds
Tent: 140cm height x 60cm x 60cm
Lamp: Spider Farmer sf1000
Soil: Mainly Coco based with various nutrients and mycorrhizal
Humidity: 55%-70%
Pot: 3 gallon fabric pot
Indoor grow

De-Humidifier in tent to help lower humidity, as well as open tent, no fans. 18/6 light schedule but the weather has drastically dropped the in the last few weeks; changed to 24/0 light schedule because it started to dip to below 60F during the dark hours. Averaging around 71F-78F for most of the grow but now 60F-66F for last two-to-three weeks. Humidity around 50% (besides having it around 70% when seedlings and gradually lowered it as time went on) until a few weeks ago and since changing light schedule, between 55% and 65% humidity.
Currently watering every 2/3 days, roughly, of 500ml of water (I always wait for the first inch of soil to be dry before watering again) with PH between 6.2 and 6.6 and adding bottled nutrients roughly twice a week until five days ago. Lastly, unsure of when flowering started because newbie.

Photo of plants now:
First time grow advice please 5
First time grow advice please 6
First time grow advice please 7

Stands around 14 inches from soil, light is 12 inches from the top. Purpling on leaves started when the weather dropped in tent and is starting from top leaves and going down (possible nutrient deficiency?).

Photographed the trichomes as best I could:
First time grow advice please 4
First time grow advice please 3
First time grow advice please 2
First time grow advice please

Not sure what stage my trichomes are at, I would say that they’re still transparent but need a more experienced opinion. Given all the information that I know/thought was relevant, if there’s anything else, please ask me. Thank you to whoever reads this and responds :)

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You should be fertilizing every watering with coco based media and watering to 20% runoff.

Top Bottom