First Time Grow and with PC

• Thread starter Dr.Backwoodz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr.Backwoodz

Whats up everyine, Im new to the forum and the search option sucks so Im sorry if this is like the 1 millionth PC grow thread lol.

Ive never grown and I just wanna do this for fun and maybe do it bigger when Im ready,

But I got a Pc Grow box and Im using a 2 plant site bubbleponic system.

Now my plan is to just buy clones from my club and put the plant right into flowering with a 2700k CFL......I kno i kno about how it may not produce any high yields but i wanna get the max possible dank I can out of it. And im kinda scared that if i do something wrong i might mess it up or kill it.

I bought Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom, ph up &down, ph tester and a temp monitor

Im I missing anything? Any suggestions on how to grow this "start to finish"? any help is appreciated.

D

Dr.Backwoodz

still didnt find anything similar to my setup, just wanna find out how much to feed it since ill be flowering at a very small size.

H

heshani1999

before you start to growing you should understand the legal part of growing marijuana.Do you have any idea about that.

D

Dr.Backwoodz

I have my card, and im growing 2 plants that probably wont even yield an ounce. If Im In Deep Shit With The Law Then Tell Me, as far as I know this is perfectly legal....right??

D

Dr.Backwoodz

UPDATE:Start Day1

Ok so I just setup my system and i transplanted my clones into the net pods with clat pebbles,
im running a 2700k light 12/12
3 water bottles (16.9fl oz each)
5ml of Pure Blend Pro
1ml of Bud Candy
my PH is at 5.9-6.0

here this first day video of what it looks like, let me kno if anything is wrong or any good advice is very helpful

D

Dr.Backwoodz

Anyone Got Any Feedback For Me??
Opinions?
Suggestions?

Hola Como Estan Cultivatores

Top Bottom