First Time Grow - Day 57 - Is it normal to loose bottom leaves?

• Thread starter revx420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revx420

revx420

So I think things have been going really well. I read a ton before and after I started this project. Tried growing in dirt that didn't work so well for me.
So I setup a small hydro setup. I have two plants in it. Been using General Hydroponics and a feeding schedule I found online. I change my water and feed weekly. I used autoflower seeds from a reputable store. I check my pH multiple times a day and correct to 5.5 - 6.5 (I aim to keep it at 6ish).

Since I've entered the 'flowering stage' I've noticed the tips of the leaves turning brown. Just the very tips. Then last week the lower leaves started yellowing and falling off. The flowers continue to grow and look good. I've started checking the trichome for cloudiness and they are still clear. I'm just wondering if this is normal? Or do I need to adjust one or more of the nutrients?

Thanks in advance!
re\/x

First time grow   day 57   is it normal to loose bottom leaves
First time grow   day 57   is it normal to loose bottom leaves 2
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

It is nice. What type of feed dosing? A light medium or heavy?

revx420

revx420

It is nice. What type of feed dosing? A light medium or heavy?

This is the schedule I'm using. My system holds 1 gallon, I mix the above with one gallon bottled drinking water.
On Sunday, I drain and then re-fill with new water and nutrients. Over the week I add plain water as needed.
I also add 2ml of Hydroguard. I don't know how you'd classify this, I think it's a little on the light side?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

View attachment 1102868
This is the schedule I'm using. My system holds 1 gallon, I mix the above with one gallon bottled drinking water.
On Sunday, I drain and then re-fill with new water and nutrients. Over the week I add plain water as needed.
I also add 2ml of Hydroguard. I don't know how you'd classify this, I think it's a little on the light side?
What is your current ppm? Looks like too much nutrients. From what others have told me kn here hydro does not require as high of ppm. Im in week 5 entering 6, just starting to flower and im at 440ppm. . any higher and the tips get white like yours. Also thst doesnt sound like near enough water. . how much water is it using per day?

Latest posts

Top Bottom