First time grow, is it time to harvest? 2 diff plants

• Thread starter Kujo4433
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kujo4433

Kujo4433

First grow ever, from bagseed, didn’t know it was an auto until it flowered, i think it’s starting to foxtail also, is it ready?

First time grow is it time to harvest 2 diff plants
First time grow is it time to harvest 2 diff plants 2
First time grow is it time to harvest 2 diff plants 3
First time grow is it time to harvest 2 diff plants 4
Jose7070

Jose7070

Seems like you got couple more weeks to go … get you a jewelers loupe that way you can look at trichome development
832ECCF1 F3D6 423D B86A 120E99B6245A

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

No, it's not ready.

First, note the white "hairs" (stigmas) haven't completely dried and turned red yet. When that happens, start checking for trichs.

Second, your trichs look very clear. While trichs and your personal tastes for the degree of change should be the deciding factor (IMO), you don't need to even check them until those stigmas are almost all red. If there are a few white ones popping out at the very tip of a bud, that doesn't matter much, but when there are a lot of white ones, it's not ready.

The plant attached to those first couple of buds probably need at least 2 weeks, maybe 3. The plant in the 3rd pic has a LOT of white stigmas. That will go at least another 3.

Oops. Just noticed the trich pic isn't yours. Uh, never mind about trichs then. But you still have several weeks.

Jose7070

Jose7070

No, it's not ready.

First, note the white "hairs" (stigmas) haven't completely dried and turned red yet. When that happens, start checking for trichs.

Second, your trichs look very clear. While trichs and your personal tastes for the degree of change should be the deciding factor (IMO), you don't need to even check them until those stigmas are almost all red. If there are a few white ones popping out at the very tip of a bud, that doesn't matter much, but when there are a lot of white ones, it's not ready.

The plant attached to those first couple of buds probably need at least 2 weeks, maybe 3. The plant in the 3rd pic has a LOT of white stigmas. That will go at least another 3.

Oops. Just noticed the trich pic isn't yours. Uh, never mind about trichs then. But you still have several weeks.
Lol yea I was just showing him how unready trichomes look haha 😂

Kujo4433

Kujo4433

Thanks on the input, I’ve not used any chemical fertilizers and don’t have equipment yet to test ph, I’ve moved lights farther away from plant but seems to still be foxtailing, should I worry??

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thanks on the input, I’ve not used any chemical fertilizers and don’t have equipment yet to test ph, I’ve moved lights farther away from plant but seems to still be foxtailing, should I worry??
If the fox tailing you're worried about can be seen in those pics, stop worrying.

Top Bottom