First Time Grow - Kush Van Stitch Autofem

• Thread starter canonovlla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canonovlla

Hello people, this is my first time growing ever just wanted to know ur thoughts on this plant, this is how it looks after 5 weeks, indoor auto kush van stitch.

First time grow   kush van stitch autofem
First time grow   kush van stitch autofem 2
First time grow   kush van stitch autofem 3
Apollo13

Apollo13

Looks pretty healthy to me. You are on edge of what looks like hot soil or ton much nutrients. UR teeth are tipping up on edges of leaves. I believe you are close to what she can handle. I'm

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looks good to me ,keep on keepin on. There's a auto flower thread on here under (Grow diaries). Check it out.
STR8

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looking good. My guess is you're four or five weeks out though I'm unfamiliar with the genetics as a whole. She'll start stacking on real nice here pretty soon.

One Love,
tobh

C

canonovlla

Thanks for the reply guys, i will post some more photos every thursday.

Btw, the plant is going on 20/4 , no nutrients, first time ever growing ur replies makes me feel good so thanks guys after this plant am thinking of going with Pakistan Ryder AutoFem, or Blueberry but it aint auto, in which case the autos seems much easier.. what do u think?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
You'll want to get out of the auto's fairly quickly imo. You just won't ever hit the weight to consider it a good ROI for everything it takes to get it across the finish line.

Photo's are more fun to grow imo anyways. A lot more genetics available, they grow bigger and that allows for good ROI at harvest time. Not to mention, they haven't been watered down with Ruderalis genes which is an atrocity in my eyes. (Sorry auto lovers, just not my thing.)

Autos are good to have going during your veg cycle though, get some smoke midway through your run that way. They'll be fun for you for a while, until you burn through the small amount they produce. Others might have something to say on this though and how to maximize yield with them.

One Love,
tobh

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hello people, this is my first time growing ever just wanted to know ur thoughts on this plant, this is how it looks after 5 weeks, indoor auto kush van stitch.
I'm in the process of growing a kush von stitch. What kind of yield do you think u will get? She's looking real good. Nice plant!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey there canonovlla, here is a pic of my Kush Von Stitch just starting to show her little head out of the ground. How tall would you say your plant is or was. lol. Peace Out

20150801 133753
S

Scorpius

I didn't like the Kush Van Stitch. I grew one during my first grow. I can't remember off the top of my head how long she took to finish. There was a huge main cola but it was very sparse. She wasn't very potent and was a pale shadow of OG Kush. Because of this and other observations during my first grow, I no longer would touch an auto with a ten foot pole as a grower but did once buy some decent Auto MMJ.
It is my understanding as a breeder that it is difficult to develop a truly viable auto strain because you have to breed in the auto characteristic while excluding a whole host of other, undesirable characteristics from the ruderalis genes.
This would mean a lot more effort and time than breeding a regular hybrid. It would be like trying to breed a cup winner by breeding ditchweed seeds. It can be done but you may be at it awhile.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here are a couple of pic's of my Kush Von Stitch, she is 24 days old.

20150824 092212
20150824 092250
S

Scorpius

Here are a couple of pic's of my Kush Von Stitch, she is 24 days old.
She looks healthy and well fed. Isn't it special to be a proud, first-time papa? Just wait until you smoke her. I hope you'll take the time for a proper cure because that is the only way to get useful feedback on your technique.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Kush Von Stitch autogrow, she is 27 days old and starting to flower..

S

Scorpius

You should throw some red (warm) CFLs in there for flowering. I'm putting my two red 125W cfls back in the flower room even though I have a buttload of white LED shop lights in there. The red light simulates late season natural sunlight, which is what they want to flower. Not sure if that matters as much for autos but on photoperiod plants, it really seems to increase budding speed and bud size.
The more light you can get on the subject, the better but in my experience you want at least some of your lights to have good red output.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hello Scorpius, the lights that I have on them right now are a mix of 2700k and 5500k. Altogether there are 12 cfls totaling about 276 Watts. I do have (4) 200 watt cfl's (55 watts each) they are 2700k a nice warm glow I used them on my last grow.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd hi, I'm haveing trouble with my stich van kush auto, its not sick it's messed up, she is 31 days old, she poped short, ( seed I got was microscopic ) any way some of her fans r 2 colored half dark green half light, it struggled 4 a while, the last few nodes seem 2 b comeing into there own, lower branches r uneven, have no side branches and it's tops r very meager, I use fox farms +worm casings + pearlite + growstones ( 4 drainage ) I have a California light works solar storm full spec chip diode, I allso use full spec led spots 4 even lighting, I have a purple kush auto next 2 her, planted on same day, she is fine and is going 2 b a winner, oh temp 70f dew point rel hum 45 percent, ph6.5 for mutes I use botanacarepro food base only, with an auto I don't bealeave they need more than base, I use the best medium and Jacked it up, it works great I give it to my seedlings never burned a plant, all I want is to top her off, then I flush, give it botanacare pro flower base + atami bloombastic, I have a California light works bloom booster, I have Benn growing photoperid plants 4 about 30 years, 4 the last 5 I have grown only autos due 2 the fact I live in a city in a big apartment and can't stink up the place 2 much, + maitnence, I grow 2 at a clip 4 medical use I have RSDS, so grow mostly indica dominant hybrids, I bought the beans fro original in spain, bought 3 they were the smallest beans I ever saw, dropped 1, 1 never popped, and this one's well the bigger it gets it seems 2 b getting on but at day 31 I would have expected much more considering the price and Flash seeds good rep, I mean I'm growing a purple kush auto by Canuk seeds it was a free b and it's blowing away the " good stuff " it is a girl and I will just see what happens it's all u can do, I will take a pitcher 4 next time, righ now I will upload a pic of my purple kush. SNOLEPERD

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Snoleperd hi, I'm haveing trouble with my stich van kush auto, its not sick it's messed up, she is 31 days old, she poped short, ( seed I got was microscopic ) any way some of her fans r 2 colored half dark green half light, it struggled 4 a while, the last few nodes seem 2 b comeing into there own, lower branches r uneven, have no side branches and it's tops r very meager, I use fox farms +worm casings + pearlite + growstones ( 4 drainage ) I have a California light works solar storm full spec chip diode, I allso use full spec led spots 4 even lighting, I have a purple kush auto next 2 her, planted on same day, she is fine and is going 2 b a winner, oh temp 70f dew point rel hum 45 percent, ph6.5 for mutes I use botanacarepro food base only, with an auto I don't bealeave they need more than base, I use the best medium and Jacked it up, it works great I give it to my seedlings never burned a plant, all I want is to top her off, then I flush, give it botanacare pro flower base + atami bloombastic, I have a California light works bloom booster, I have Benn growing photoperid plants 4 about 30 years, 4 the last 5 I have grown only autos due 2 the fact I live in a city in a big apartment and can't stink up the place 2 much, + maitnence, I grow 2 at a clip 4 medical use I have RSDS, so grow mostly indica dominant hybrids, I bought the beans fro original in spain, bought 3 they were the smallest beans I ever saw, dropped 1, 1 never popped, and this one's well the bigger it gets it seems 2 b getting on but at day 31 I would have expected much more considering the price and Flash seeds good rep, I mean I'm growing a purple kush auto by Canuk seeds it was a free b and it's blowing away the " good stuff " it is a girl and I will just see what happens it's all u can do, I will take a pitcher 4 next time, righ now I will upload a pic of my purple kush. SNOLEPERDView attachment 746304
I grow medical for myself also. The Stitch Van was a good plant to grow. Got about 2 1/2 zzz's out of her. As for growing, had no real problems with her. Your temp and everything looks good. How much nutes are you giving her? Be careful watering as she will drink it up like mine did. Do the pot test. Water her and then feel the weight and in a couple of days check her again. When that pot gets real light water her. If I remember I was watering mine about every 4-5 days. As she gets older she will slow down on drinking. I went back to organics and just use plain reverse osmosis water. The ph is always 6.0 to 6.5. The ones that I purchased was from true north seeds. Hope this helps. The plants that I just grew were Snow white by nirvana seeds. The plants were photoperiods and it was a blast growing these as I only grow autoflowers. Autoflowers are nice because of their short period of time to grow. But the photoperiods I can control their growth. I like that!!! lolol. Peace Out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom