First Time Grow - Kush Van Stitch Autofem

• Thread starter canonovlla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hebrides fine, maybee, seedfinder.com lists true North as fake, the only Canadian bank I ever use is crop king, in 6 years I never not had a bean pop, I always grew said beans into a plant, I did have one problem with 1 of there autos not going into flower, they immediately sent me new seeds, this company rid not a bank they r a breeder, they r honest and stand buy there product I have been doing business so long I place an order they send the seeds and trust me 2 pat but they know me by now. At of all the seed banks I ever used ( and I used a lot ) they r the only people who stand buy there product, herbies, gorrila, royal queen, r fine! nirvana hit or miss and if u have bunk seeds forget anything u r hit! Barnys farms fine, im not shire about flash but I bought there beans at a bank not from them, run run do not walk away from bomb seeds, I sent my mony , nothing! Gone! DNA genetics has 1 nice auto, overpriced, and they went as far 2 tell me I bought there seeds from a fake bank bc bud depot, when I asked the owner why he would knowingly sell his wares to a fake bank when be knows his customers off he went mentel, this guy's a scumbag steer clear! I'm done ranting but that's been my experience 4 5 years. SNOLEPERD
I hear ya!!! Thanks a bunch... I have bought nirvana seeds and I just grew 2 Snow White plants. Got a real great amount out of them too. Great buzz..... I grow for my cancer, I like to get high THC plants as this is great for when I get nausea. Helps with food intake to.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hebrides fine, maybee, seedfinder.com lists true North as fake, the only Canadian bank I ever use is crop king, in 6 years I never not had a bean pop, I always grew said beans into a plant, I did have one problem with 1 of there autos not going into flower, they immediately sent me new seeds, this company rid not a bank they r a breeder, they r honest and stand buy there product I have been doing business so long I place an order they send the seeds and trust me 2 pat but they know me by now. At of all the seed banks I ever used ( and I used a lot ) they r the only people who stand buy there product, herbies, gorrila, royal queen, r fine! nirvana hit or miss and if u have bunk seeds forget anything u r hit! Barnys farms fine, im not shire about flash but I bought there beans at a bank not from them, run run do not walk away from bomb seeds, I sent my mony , nothing! Gone! DNA genetics has 1 nice auto, overpriced, and they went as far 2 tell me I bought there seeds from a fake bank bc bud depot, when I asked the owner why he would knowingly sell his wares to a fake bank when be knows his customers off he went mentel, this guy's a scumbag steer clear! I'm done ranting but that's been my experience 4 5 years. SNOLEPERD
I grow only 1-2 plants at a time as for space reasons.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Watch out 4 true north, they ripped me off, I ordered 3 royal queen seeds and got 2 cunuk seeds, the 2 cunuk seeds cost$32, the royal queen seeds were$65 in my book that's stealing, and I will not b dumb enough to buy there wares ever again, as 4 nirvana it's hit or miss, and if u miss by mony & they r a breeder u would think they would back there product, forget it? Go to seedfinder.com seed police they will give u the lowdown on any seedbank, no reason 2 b burned. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Today I will give my purple kush her last feed, ( base only ) she is ready 2 b take in out of veg and put into flower, I wish I had a little more time with her, I was forced 2 prune this plant and I probably lost a week, I want her under my bloom booster 4 at least 20 days, today she is 37 days old so at day 40 I will put her into flower. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

As u can see this is a very healthy plant, no leaf burn, no eagle clawing, no mold, no pests, all pruned up and ready 4 the prom, lol. SNOLEPERD

G

g_wax

I read here and there tha kush van stitch has a nice citrus odor.. as a newbie on he van stitch, can anyone tell me if the citrus smell starts from start to finish ie. Veg to flowering to harvest… or does it just pop up at one point. Citrus smell here is highly needed for guerilla growingg where I live… thanks!

Top Bottom