First time grow! Lemme know what you think!

• Thread starter nmRizo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nmRizo

nmRizo

1597791706963.jpeg
1597791741970.jpeg

1597791816516.jpeg

1597791874615.jpeg

Apologies about the giant pics couldn’t figure out how to resize.......

So this is my first post here, new member, first real attempt at a grow! I’ve attached a couple pics of what I’ve got at the moment. So a little background, I’ve grown a couple times from random bag seed, micro-ish grows back in college without real attention to details, cfl/fan/plastic tubs. I got a little big of schwag from them was fun for shits and giggles... however now in my infinite wisdom I decided to give it a real try, I think it’s something that can elevate my relationship with this plant that’s given me so much over the years.

I have an extra room in the house that just gets filled up with clean laundry waiting to be folded...so I went on a hunt for a grow tent. Thanks to Letgo I tracked down a FREE 4x4 tent, and to my surprise she had some lights and ventilation equipment collecting dust. I asked if it was up for purchase, made a super lowball offer of $100 and got lucky! Ended up driving away with a 4x4x8 tent, 3-300w LED lights, 1 - 4" inline fan w/carbon filter, 1 - 6" inline fan w/carbon filter, little 8"secret jardin monkey fan, couple extension cords, and all hardware for hanging the lights.

So what you see in the pics are just some random bag seed I germinated and started out on my patio...that’s soon to probably be scrapped, I’m going to be getting a few clones from a friend (probably 3) and starting from there, the clones will be 8ball kush. So at the moment I’ve got the 4" ventilation setup in there because I’m not running too many lights, might have to swap out for the 6" later on after I see what the environment is like.

Still need to buy a few things...

Smart power strip - my attempt at automation
Better medium - def doing soil of some sort - I hear fox farms is a good choice
Humidistat/thermo
Ph tester
Nutrientsdd
Another small oscillating fan
Inline fan control - to run fan at lower speeds at the moment it’s running tons of air through the tent

At the moment I’m just sharing, any tips would be appreciated, but I’m sure I can find tons of info on the forums...just wanted to say hey! I’ll keep posting updates !

Latest posts

Top Bottom