First time grow need help identifying what’s wrong and how to fix

• Thread starter GanjaPlanter868
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaPlanter868

GanjaPlanter868

Hi everyone,
This is my first time growing, I’m trying to identify the cause of the slight yellowing and spots on my leaves. I recognize there’s a bit of root rot as well seen in the following pictures and how to fix everything. The plant is about a week old and I’m growing in the Caribbean. Can anyone help me to solve this problem before it gets worse.
33783AE1-52F7-4524-BE01-88BF3C65843B.jpeg

Puna

Puna

Some information would help, what kind of soil are you using? How big is the pot? Are those weeds(not the good kind) growing in your pot?

Noobgrower2021

Noobgrower2021

Is your pot well drained? Terra cotta probably isn't the best choice for a high humidity environment, such as the Caribbean. Maybe put it in a cloth pot, so the roots can breathe?

GanjaPlanter868

GanjaPlanter868

Hey guys so I don’t know exactly what type of soil it is as I was just planted the seedling to identify what possible problems I could run into in the future for a next grow with stuff that I had at home at the time. It’s a mixture of two types of compost one dry and one a more wet type. The pot is 6 in. And unfortunately yes those are weeds growing should I transplant immediately?

Top Bottom