First time grow setting up sealed room

• Thread starter MedicalOnly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MedicalOnly

MedicalOnly

Aloha guys. Im getting my medical card soon and will be able to grow up to ten plants. Im looking to be a caregiver for one person so my plant count will increase to 20. I live in a highrise in Hawaii and my living room (a big rectangle) is big enough to section of a 10'8x6'11x8' grow room. I want to run sealed. I plan on growing autoflowers from dutch passion(auto cbd compassion lime/auto glueberry og/auto critacle orange punch) with organic soil in 5-7g air pots and have a few questions with lighting and atmosphere.

Want to run 2 lights. Would i notice much of a difference with 2 650w led lights vs 2 1000w led's in yeild? Electricity is expensive here. I want to run 5 plants under each light in either a 5x5 or 4x4. 5x5 seams better. Once they get close to finishing ill have 10 more ready to in there place. Sort of a perpetual auto grow.

I have central ac that uses a chiller. If i use a thru wall ac will the central ac be enough to cool it? I do have the option of a mini split on the balcony but that is more expensive. I have a cabinet above the fridge that id put the thru wall ac in and put louvers in to allow air flow. Pics for reference.

Is maxing out co2 with organic soil worth it or is hydro needed to really benifit? Im looking at quality first and foremost.

Any tips or recommendations welcome. Thank you!

First time grow setting up sealed room
First time grow setting up sealed room 2
First time grow setting up sealed room 3
First time grow setting up sealed room 4
First time grow setting up sealed room 5
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom