First time grow with a problem

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

So I fell asleep and freaked out because I thought I missed my time to turn on the light so I got up quick and turned on my grow light and flashed my big Mars ts3000 light on the plants and turned it off 10 seconds later or less it will it effect my plants I’m 6 days into flower

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Your plants got flashed from your grow light for ten secs 7 hours into the dark cycle is what your saying me thinks? If so then No, no, no worries your absolutely fine. If that happened days in a row you may have an issue but once here and there won't have any noticeable effect so imho your totally good 👍
I hope I interpreted your post correctly lol!
This was 7 hours into the dark period

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Your plants got flashed from your grow light for ten secs 7 hours into the dark cycle is what your saying me thinks? If so then No, no, no worries your absolutely fine. If that happened days in a row you may have an issue but once here and there won't have any noticeable effect so imho your totally good 👍
I hope I interpreted your post correctly lol!
Yeah that was my question! Appreciate It I woke up from a good nap and thought it was 6am instead of 6 pm so I woke up quick turned on my light on ,opened my tent then realized wait a min it’s 6pm turned off my light then quickly shut my tent and went to the thc farmer page 😂

Greenyos

Greenyos

Lol that happened to me yesterday but i thought i was late for work and started getting dressed and realized it was pm. 😵 . Seriously tho you really need to get a timer, set it and forget it

Top Bottom